Oregon City sesh - Today (10/9) 4:20 @ Kaleafa social club (PDX Area)

Kaleafa Social Club
Saturday 7/18
Doing a tasting club thing with some grower friends we used to do at the crow club before it closed.

Just a bunch of weed nerds showing off weed they grew or dabs they made, seed swaps, etc

Open to everyone 21+
Ive never been to this lounge before but my understanding is $25 for first time with a membership included and then $5 every time after.

5 Likes

Will this be happening again, soon? Would love to go, but I am booked up this weekend!

3 Likes

We used to do it monthly , 18 months or so we have been doing it weekly on zoom.

https://instagram.com/portlandcannabistastingsociety?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes

How’d the smell-o-vision work out there? Haha. I hope samples were exchanged beforehand.

1 Like

Not as often as i would have liked. It sort of devolved into a mentally challenged hash church. But im excited to start meeting back up to see what theyve all been working on during our time apart.

2 Likes

Bump Bump

1 Like

This is tonight if anyone wants to join.

3 Likes

Doing it again today at 4:20 if anyone wants to come hang. There’s a brewery real close that does a beer that’s half pickle juice so that’s kinda fun.

2 Likes

We are discussing it. Trying to get fellow industry roommates to maybe show in force. Maybe just me lol.

Edit:

1 Like

Yup Oregon city. The crow club in Portland closed.

$1 to get in for first timers

3 Likes

Hopefully on time by 1620, just leaving Gresham

1 Like

Who ami I looking for lol

Update: I found the group after all! Had an excellent time meeting with folks from the Portland Connoisseurs Club, which appears to be a successful off-shoot of the old Cannabizein home growers club that was originally meeting at the NW Cannabis Club.

Met @PharmExOregon , someone from skunkpharm research (sp?) , and a great group of people who were really happy to show off this years personal and medical harvests.

I was even able to make trades for some CBD-A extract and Lifter Terps steam distilled by pharmexoregon.

Had a great time, appreciate the invite, and long live these groups!

1 Like