A large hemp processor based in the central Willamette Valley is seeking several experienced extractors to join our extraction team due to significant growth in our business. Starting hourly rate: $20.00/hour.
The successful candidates will be experienced at operating forklifts, process controls and manufacturing equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Conduct pre and post processing inspections of equipment to determine operability and safety of equipment.
● Operate process controls on systems that handle high temperature liquids.
● Cleaning of processing equipment and storage totes.
● Use forklift to move work in process inventory.
● Operate other equipment as needed including drying machines, roller mill, and extraction equipment.
● Entering and maintaining customer and production logs in accordance with ODA and company protocols.
● Collaborate with supervisor on duty and other operators to complete tasks as required.
● Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in the yard at all times including safety vests, glasses and gloves.
● Other duties as assigned.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com