Opinions on china cls build parts list

If someone is looking to build something this size, but doesn’t want to spend 1300, there’s ways.

1. Use a normal recovery tank (mastercool 15#)
  2. Scour the webz

I bought a “solvent tank” from ablaze awhile ago that was a 6*6 bottom with an ok lid for 110. I rigged it up as a collection pot. It’s 150 now, and you’d need to get a bigger collection bottom, but that’s only another 130 tops.

Now you need a material spool.

3*12 45
Caps 2x 40
Valves 2x 30

So, 100+150+130+45+40+30 = 495

Add another 100 for some hoses and extras, which is very generous, and you have a system ready to go for under 600. That’s all us stock items too.

If you’re really interested in building on a budget, you can, but you need to be ok with some sacrifices, and have to do the research.

In the end, if it’s for a personal setup, I can recommend this route. But if someone is looking to turn a buck off of it, you gotta ask if your time is worth all of that.

3 Likes

Remove the gauge, add a ball valve and tee with gauge, then you have two ports.

1 Like

I always find it amusing the value people put on their life/wellbeing. A pressure tested $1,300 unit from a trusted forum member or a $700 roll of the dice using hydrocarbons. :man_facepalming:t2: What’s the worst that can happen? :man_shrugging:t2:

13 Likes

Pressure tested unit for win if you have any brains

5 Likes

People aren’t always going to do that though.

The way I figure, is most people aren’t going to have their mind changed one way or another, so I’ll give em options.

4 Likes

Cutting corners with hydrocarbons will not end well.

6 Likes

And regardless, people will still do it. Again, not trying to argue, but I’m not going to not give advice.

I trust a mastercool solvent tank over a something of unknown quality. If someone is set on saving as much as possible, even if the consensus is the opposite, I’ll still give what I think is the best advice, most safe advice.

2 Likes

Ignorance is bliss

2 Likes

Greatly appreciate your recommendations brotha.I Ordered a mastercooler 15# tonight. Love how compact it is.I’m gonna piece everything else together.

:joy::joy::joy: that’s killa 1 2 3 4 and 5

4 Likes

Lemme know if you need suggestions, questions, or anything else! I’m always happy to help when I can.

1 Like

At least I have the legs to pull it off. I can’t tell you how much I love my high top Reebok classics

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

7 Likes

Waxplug1 can you get in touch with me. Will pay your travel to come see me. We are 100% legal lab.

4 Likes

why? :笑脸:

Because shipping is way more than most people are used to here.

Not saying it’s wrong, just different.

If I was trying to set one up and I have say 1000 would that be sufficient for about 1 or 1/2 a lb at a time? My max budget would be like 1600 please help and advice welcomed

Qualitystainlessparts.com @Frankyy904

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Dude you don’t even sell closed loop parts. You list open blast parts and we don’t condone that here. Kindly, gtfo @zxp with your spammin ass!

Qualitystainlessparts.com rules!!

5 Likes