Only The Strong sauce tek

Yeah man I only do about 2-8hrs
… Nothing else changes from there, I’m convinced it’s right dilution rate to get actual blooms. And I’m convinced you can let more evap before u start, just a lil more, and the shit falls fast in balls cold slurry

4 Likes

I don’t cold crash at all and get ~5-10mm stones every time

8 Likes

I set it in the fridge for 12 hours then the oven for another 12 and this is what I got … Lol, these are my first diamonds. Should I burp these daily for a week or just let them form?

4 Likes

as long a the lids aren’t getting blown off/ leaking then no need to burp until growth stops; then burping usually helps because any “further” growth will be do to the “burping” and making it more super saturated

4 Likes

Was gonna say the same thing…so “ditto” haha

3 Likes

Okay, it’s okay even if there are now bubbles visually rising in the solution? I was using that as my indicator that crystal growth was occurring. It seems like after I burped the first time the solvent levels have dropped significantly to the point where there is no mobility in the solution unless it is kept at 33.5℃

2 Likes

U need to keep it mobile ur good

2 Likes

What temp is it okay for me to raise it to in order to preserve mobility?

2 Likes

I’m having good results in the 85*-90* range.

7 Likes

We recently spoke about this, I asked a few post up…90-100f is the max when it’s became to thick to move, the taste won’t just jump out I’m sure

3 Likes

Ok, that’s relieving. I think 35℃ will be sufficient for this run but it’s nice to now I have an extra 2° of wiggle room to really get shit moving

5 Likes

First post! Second try at otss tek
Many thanks to all who have contributed knowledge to this thread.

13 Likes

@Krative 27-37C as far as temp. Usually the more fresher grown material takes lower heats to get the crash to happen; yes the bubbles rising in the solution even when you fully seal the jar after burping means the crystal is super saturating out of solution. I had 2yr old white buffalo material (personal grow) I kept in a -20c freezer for the last 14months (prior to that just in a dark closet completely dry) and still crashed diamonds with in 7-10 days just had to go up to 35c before the saturation started, then you can lower even and mess with the saturation levels. the crystal is a form of nucleation and once that happens itll release more gas from that point aka growing so you can then go down to say 32c and really saturate it (what I did on mine) just be patient

7 Likes

Do you have a method for just quick crystal production? Not necessarily the biggest nicest crystals but just quick like no more than 1 week?

2 Likes

Blast cryo cold let all the solvent evaporate Jarred up about a week later you’ll be ready…heat will make bigger pieces… Works on fresher material w ease… Remember cold cold everything, it needs to be pure

The solvent is what’s slowing the reaction down so much

4 Likes

Got it, so super saturate then allow to form?

3 Likes

Let it all evap or recover all, it happens within days, just smaller, heat gets bigger than sugar

Just jar that oil or seal in pan…I have noticed the older material the longer it takes

4 Likes

This happens as well if your biomass is high in cbd. Or a 1:1 or 2:1 cbd/thc strain. Cbd won’t crash out in his method. You can end up with sappy transparent like oil.

1 Like

23 Likes

Hashberry chocolope fresh frozen, cold solvent nbutane, dewax columns, cold crash, and then Jared in cycle temperature 75f - 85f for a month/1week.

17 Likes