Only The Strong sauce tek

Ok buddy

Basically ur saying a good closet? Lol…
If u don’t have the proper oven

I was using bvv brand digital heating pad…but now I’m second guessing that…maybe if I sealed the electronics but IDK if I trust my work with that

1 Like

You would want a small amount of ventalation too to prevent pooling gasses.

2 Likes

Yeah so basically outside I’m my shed? The farthest from anything, no electronics…

Are normal vac oven outfitted for this? Do they not heat directly

Lol? I’m just trying to be safe here and let some other ppl see the info too

if you have jars in an oven, you need to run the tube from the back of the oven outside and have that valve open. you dont want pooling vapor in your lab.

4 Likes

Second attempt following SOP non dewaxed
Open blast kief run, 48 hour cryo, cap loose over night then tighten when almost just syrup. Washed with dry ice cold puretane over metal screen

14 Likes

How long after capping did it take for these to finish growing

Thank you brother for the info and safety precautions

2 Likes

3 weeks or 22 days at 70 ish degrees in a closet in a bin on the concrete.

4 Likes

So basically in a closet at room temp that was with no oven or anything to bring heat ?

1 Like

Yeah no oven just black plastic tote… not safe but lab isn’t finished oven gets here tomorrow…

The trick seems to be pull from cryo boil down a little then cap tighten the cap until it pings and pops up with a little pressure, it takes alot for some lids, then back off untill a tiny pressure escapes leave overnight at 65 the next day it should just be the syrup looking layer cap tight it should pop up with pressure if it does don’t touch it for 3 weeks

3 Likes

You got any pics of jar in its cryo stage did you get blooms or white sand?

Looks great man i failed my first attempt i moved it way too much didnt get as cold as i could have started growing sugar also capped with too much pressure lid popped out didnt seem like it lost it seel but i opened it and there was plenty of pressure still but i gave up and pured and heated the sugar down into shatter

also the run i tried was just a small 2.5 of some nice sugar leaf /popcorn nug lemon cake. Next attempt im going to scale up and try to improve where i can gonna try and go for your ping release and cap

U can create that much pressure with hardly any solvent…I think that may be wasted step unless u caps are backing lose or lids bending up…

If u wait till ur solvent solution is at 1/3rd the jar u’ll be at what I think the op is setting for an ok amount to cap and not blow the seal…some may need to just evap a lil more solvent before capping…if u blew it at 1/3 wait till 1/4 then cap next time…it’ll have the same outcome…

Doesn’t take much solvent to create pressure
If that’s what ur aiming for

2 Likes

Not yet, another batch is going will have step by step photos in 48 hours to blast to cap… got sand once capped too soon changed lids like 3 times cuz it kept bending them the last one almost shot through the roof… I think the shock of re capping caused sugar… that’s why we cap when it’s down to the thick syrup part you see when it starts boiling off out of cryo… we also are trying a batch where we boil down to a 1/4 inch above that syrup part pre cryo smaller jars. We don’t dewax so I think that’s why ours doesn’t bloom even after 5 days…

3 Likes

sugar wax batch 3 fail

2 Likes

These have been capped 3 days checked to insure growth started, will leave for 3 weeks

The top photo these were about as full as the bottom photo after cryo, they started as 3 full jars poured the third into the 2 and reduced mother liquid from about 400ml to 175ml cryo for 48 hours then pull it was just a white waxy layer and waxy coating around jars so far none have bloomed but im oretty sure its cuz we havent dewaxed…

2 Likes

4 cans puretane, 4 tubes kief run per jar, each tube produces roughly 14 grams of crumble out of an oz of kief we got 21 grams diamonds and haven’t finished weigh the sauce yet from a 5 tube run.

Reduce the solvent from the 3 jars and pour one into the others.
Once the 2 jars reduce from the cap ring to around 200ml we loose cap and cryo dry ice in metal tins with iso alcohol the lids get vacuumed closed, placed in and emergency blanket in a deep freeze 23 lbs dry ice lasts a week .

Pull from cryo after 50 ish hours
Once they start bubbling cap till lid pops back up then loosen till it vents leave from 4 pm till 8 am next day try to tighten it shouldn’t immediately pop the lid back up

3 Likes

Would I be able to skip the blasting method and start off with regular bho oil, and cryo them, then put them in a vacuum oven at the appropriate temp for the allotted time? And still be able to produce diamonds?

1 Like

This is after 48 hours cryo

2 Likes