Only The Strong sauce tek

More solvent, longer evap times. You will get a “seat of your pants” feel for the process. After a few runs you should be able to dial in your variables.

6 Likes

My sugar comes up with ease :grin: even when I use just the jar, slides right off bc the terpene layer

2 Likes

Thanks for the info… I gotta be honest I really like the “sugar” look especially after combining the terp layer back in… I was specifically not trying to get large chunks by “purging” at 85… planning on trying the proper method tomorrow… but solvent wise, I do tighten at 1/3 like otscc says… I think it’s more abou the speed

My terps can’t get into the sugar because it’s so rock hard, you can see in the pic of the jar the blatant separation of the terp layer and the thca

1 Like

Lol why do you keep saying sorry :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Was just coming to say sorry pics never do justice must not can see clearly enough for me

So In the picture of the jar you don’t see a clear/white layer on the bottom with a darker liquid directly above it?

See that’s only reason I said anything…

I have tons pictures on here that look identical…
They was sugar…although corners stick a lil it’ll all came out without busting every single time…thats only reason i was confused in way

Maybe ur sugar must have formed into one large chunk

I think looks great either way

1 Like

And at that point when you can collect the sugar and its sliding off it needs to go in for a purge in vac chamber right?

Yes but like I was saying the corners and bottom can sometimes do that…i usually have it come up in chunks of sugar

And using the otss tek ull always have it straight in jars…

Yuuuup! Ive worked with plenty sugar out trim and larf dry cure and wet. Both were grown with great care and respect with quality. And those extracts always ended up the best all around.

1 Like

Hey buddy I’m doing my first cls diamond run…i got noob question but I feel like it’s a good one for everyone…ive always ran C.c diamonds till now and before would start cryo at 1lb solvent…is it the same no matter the amount u start with

I use only 4lbs. Solvent vs the op original 10lbs…then he recovers to 1lb…pours to jar

Since he went 10:1 for recover do I do that also?

Or do I just recover to roughly 1lb? I’m pretty sure it’s just 1lb…dont wanna have to restart or anything…

Thanks all or anyone else that’s helps

leave .5 lbs or so for the transfer, if that dosen’t work out leave more. Be carefull taking that thing apart!

1 Like

I saw how @Soxhlet said be careful. To prevent the pressure from the gas causing problems… After im done recovering to the amount of transfer gas i want. I lay my collection tank back on dry ice with the oil/gas mixture still in the extractor collection. Wait till it goes into negative…open safely!

7 Likes

Hey I didn’t think of that…its already cold…bingo

If you just take your collection pot out of the water an let it sit for a few mins the solvent tank takes most the pressure off. You can tell once it stops bubbling in the collection pot.

1 Like

This for pouring?

Yes collect to desired level, pull out of water let it sit and wait till it equalizes via the bubbles and then you good to pour

4 Likes

Guys, not sure if im doing this right. I cryoed for almost 3days in dry ice and denatured alcohol with loose lid. Pulled out when i had a white layer on bottom. Let it sit for a few hrs at room temp 65-68f with lid 1/2 way tightened for 2hrs. Then fully tightened and is now in voven @80f no vac. Does this look right, lol.

1 Like