Only The Strong sauce tek

literally can form great diamonds and terps from trim no nugs! It’s all about what grade it was to start out with! My point is, if the material is good the end product will be. Trim, nug, larf, whatever. And I get what you’re trying to say about material, but it’s really Mids are mids, tops are tops! Bottoms are bottoms! Some people don’t police their material well! And run sunleaves and that will make shit dark for sure! I’m running some of last years outs for a buddy. And it’s pretty damn light still! Extraction temp is a major key factor in its color.

5 Likes

Im starting to see crystallization on the bottom of the jar looks like a light layer of sugar on the bottom along with a a few clouded looking specs moving around from me moving the jar i think is this on the right track

1 Like

Am i on the right track or is this totally waste of time first attempt at tryong to grow a diamond this is now beginning of day 2

1 Like

give it a few weeks, Don’t handle the jar during that time. Moving the solution can cause precipitation in a supersaturated solution, which is not ideal for large crystal growth.

2 Likes

Will that also lead to zizzling amd crackling diamond dabs?

That is the most accurate description of trim storage in our region. I just laughed so hard.

2 Likes

rapid formation of precipates will create inclusions in the cryataline structure, thus trapping unwanted molicules from the mother liquor. So short answer: maybe? It all depends on the conditions of the extraction, and what is actually in soultion.

1 Like

Oh damn im going fpr vvs bro! Thanks gor all the great advice and help much appreciated

So do crystals need to be formed in freezing temps or 90F environment under pressure or both can some vets help clear this up and help me to understand more

The cold crash should only form.white sand for most…this is superficial…they will melt over first couple hrs being out cold and put on heat… and regrow over ur 2 to 3 wk span during the sealed, NOT opening stage

U have to grow crystals…this takes time…roughly 2 to 3 wks at 80 to 85f in a sealed jar w minimal pressure (from sealing the jar at 1/3 mark)

1 Like

Ahh ok i get it now was wpndering why i cpuldnt get passed white sand stage

1 Like

Yep check, move on to next step

Keep destroying my crystalline portion by stabbing at it because it won’t lift off in one piece… obviously I do 85 at two weeks and get tiny crystals but before I stab at it it looks like a thick layer of glass and it would be nice to keep that

2 Likes

This is what it looks like before I try and lift it off

3 Likes

Sorry buddy doesn’t look like u got diamonds…just sugar…but pics hard to tell

3 Likes

@StoneD this is what it looks like before terp pour off… the reason it looks like sugar to you is because I have to ice pick it to remove it from the bottom, that’s the whole point of the post

2 Likes

Newest one… puptarts from dirty water organics dried and cured indoor nug run

5 Likes

what you have is an aggregate crystaline formation, this is caused by the saturation going beyond the metastable zone for crystal growth. The result is a thca precipate, which can be very hard indeed to remove. Get yourself a scoopla and go slowly, cut it like a pizza and try to pull the wedges out.

5 Likes

what can one do to prevent this, slower evap in order to stay in the ideal saturation zone?

1 Like

Sugar sorry

Still same thing just not chunks

And wonderful!!!