Only The Strong sauce tek

If ur talking about the cold crash then yes…some ppl just pour off the liquid then start w recrystallize…some just jar that with lil tane

Another guy on here gets pretty in depth with a thread ,might give it a search

4 Likes

Ahh decant it! So simple. I tried filtering it and it did not work. Probably got too warm in the time in the funnel with just my hand pump.

Try it in a pressure vessel that has a bottom-spout. Put a valve on it that leads to a filter plate and then another pressure vessel. Once you crash the THCa out, use nitrogen pressure to force the liquid butane through the filter assembly and into the final collection chamber. The THCa should remain in the crystallization vessel and on the filter paper. It’s the same as dewaxing, only you’re precipitating THCa, not fats.

2 Likes

By way I believe ole @hambread was one the guys I was talking about that was doing this

Listen up these guys can really help

made from year old trim

5 Likes

How was the trim stored? in a freezer? typically over here growers let it rot in secnted trashbags, in a +100 degree garage to give it that nice …“cure”.

7 Likes

:joy: I hate when people drop off material in the sented trash bags! I tell people to treat their trash better!

6 Likes

34773f3b82b08b458f49b1be4a62e0fe--the-soup-seinfeld
this is becoming my lifes story!

5 Likes

I’ll happily run whatever trash they bring! I charge by th unit! :joy:

4 Likes

Airtight containers for past 3 months before that grower just had in turkey bags

1 Like

Scented wow…

Although I find it very odd I’ve caught myself smelling my empty scented trash bags lately and getting the exact sweet old man cologne as my glueberry undertones…haha I went completely off topic whoops!..haha…not me!

2 Likes

at least this batch was unsented! :joy:

11 Likes

So is it possible to get diamonds with an open blast mason jar dry ice acetone bath in freezer and vac chamber?

2 Likes

@Bluewaffle Yes…But highly suggested a good dewax of the material.i would stay away from larfy material. precipitation of fat and lipids in extract during cryo stage will make it harder to achieve the desired outcome let alone the HTE part being very dark and/or more viscous.

1 Like

Stick ur solvent ,packed material columns in freezer for 2 days or on dry ice for 2hrs before blasting…this will keep most ur plant matter froze up…run to much solvent I’ll start taking wax…get to warm u start taking wax…

Below -35 a good place for open blast…

I started w that…its completely doable

Btw dm me I have my old closed column I rebuilt …would do someone really good and cheap

3 Likes

What does larfy material have to do with thca and terpenes? You can make diamonds from any material, yield and the quality of terpene faction is the only variable.

@Mastercoolkeif Correct and that’s what I was trying to get at. I was just saying that the terpene fraction will be darker due to not dewaxing in any form. I was only insinuating that if starting material has no nugs just fan leaves, sugar leaf, stems, also age and handling/storage of material will play a factor in the process. I never said that you cant form diamonds with larf but the end product will not be the most desirable. But in the end we all are creating or working on scientific processes to help us get a better understanding of the tech a individual is trying to accomplish :+1::+1:

1 Like

Couple more questions so dobi blast straight into mason get to 2/3 but in bath when exactly is the pressure needed and how

*do i. *put

@Mastercoolkeif @StoneD ty for the help