Only The Strong sauce tek

2-2.5 pounds. Yielding 13-19% returns…

Pardon me for my ignorance but why do you prime the system with warmed butane before the run begins. Thank you in advance

I don’t think he does…I know I don’t! I stay far away from heat! Think he was saying he uses it to push the solvent through his injection coils. Where as I freeze my tank, and have my columns jacketed with dry ice and acetone or rubbing alcohol! The cold solvent will want to go in the cryo column.

1 Like

OK that’s what I do as well

Yep, warm pushes the solvent with no lock up issues (most the time I just use the ambient temperature outside, I run at night)… Then it goes through a cryo coil in dry ice and acetone before entering the CLS…

Just know so many ppl I’ve talked to on here had issues with it moving when they set their tank on dry ice… When I open the gas moves! Then freezes up in the coil at cryo before going in the column…

Freaking genious, wish I thought of it!

1 Like

Freezing your tank and running cold works and is more cost effective! I move 3.7lbs in about 2 mins.less pressure as well so fills easily!..then I set my tank on a handful of dry ice to keep frozen while I soak for 45 minuets and repeat.

(not relevant reply. Just wanted to get it off of 666 post on this thread. :stuck_out_tongue: we keep to those good vibes :stuck_out_tongue:)

4 Likes

666 is my lucky number! :joy:

2 Likes

Idk , just couple ppl I spoke to on here was running into the issue… One day I’ll have to try that way and see if works for me, was just trying to weed out the problems before I started…

To ALL NEW
I repeated SOP recently with a small 4oz mason jar to see why everyone popping lids before, and after helping few ppl I see what happens.

First the lid dented out is ok!
Second the VISUAL solvent will evap and be a gas inside the jar within the first 1-24hrs of capping the jar.
Third this is NORMAL… If you don’t physically see the lid open or band bent all the way up and lose. Then you DID NOT bust your seal!

Everything has gassed off and is now inside head space as pressure…

It will look like normal thickish thin honey at this point, DONT shake, lean or do anything bc you gathered your THCa on the bottom, you don’t want to mix it back in by swishing around, there will even be something that looks like water left inside if you move jar you’d see, but you’ll be mixing it back together so don’t or you’ll get sugar not ROCKS, this is all normal!! I just know a bunch ppl that gave up at this point thinking they messed up bc the visual solvent gassed off so fast, but no that’s normal, just WAIT now… Set and forget!

12 Likes

It was named neglect tek for that reason! Lol!

6 Likes

How often do yall burp the jars? I’ve been burping them once or twice a week and it seems to be working ok.

Did you not read the last 2 post! NEGLECT TEK!

At the 1/3 Rd level you seal and DONT OPEN or move till you pour the terps…

Just trying to help bro your losing all your pressure…

If you wait till the 1/3rd Mark there is no need to open the jar and lose the gas you have stored in the head space of the jar, notice all visual Tane on the top gone after first 24hrs from cap… That’s bc it’s gassed off and in the jar denting that lid up, it’s ok!
Not only will this make your diamonds bigger, but it will speed the process up !

Good luck buddy, here to help don’t be mad please! :grin:

5 Likes

Hahaha. Only caring when it has something worthy of looking at. Im glad im not the only one who was well pver cautioned about bent/dented/bulging mason jar lids

3 Likes

these are good friends of mine. very very good clean products…

SOS
Have tried tech with really high quality material but it was dry and cured. Was successful with smaller diamonds/rocks but the terp fraction is so dark and murky… more like applesauce consistency but its more brown and dark no clarity at all except in the diamonds when the “sauce” drips off. Is this because I am using dry material and not fresh frozen? I have heard similar results using dry, but same nug makes beautiful gold slabs of shatter no problem?? Using jacketed tube dewax with dry ice, soak for 30-45.

1 Like

Ur problem is the 30-45min soak, for the murky dark color…u might get away w 5min at -70 to -80f but that’s way to long…u picked up waxes lipids…btw is the solvent chilled to same temp…if not, then yet another place u got undesirables…

Btw the sugaring sounds like u didn’t cold crash long enough or some other variables can cause the same,like u lost ur seal and evap happened to fast
…i really believe the gas in the head space helps…when I have happens couple weeks faster however some say pressure has lil to do w it…btw the terp fraction never dropps as big pieces for me
Good luck

3 Likes

Soak time is not the factor. I soak for 1.5 hours(2x45 min soaks) but you have to keep the column packed in dry ice and alcohol. The color may have been the temp it was reclaimed or purged at. You can ‘burn’ dfuribg reclaim if you water is too hot.

1 Like

You need 50 percent solvent 50 percent salute!! Get sugar wax or diamond from what you dabbed your going to need a starting seed like makeing rock candy!! Keep in cool dark place for few weeks burp every once in a while and presto wisdard stones!!

1 Like

Hate to do this but that isn’t SOP for this tek at all

2 Likes

use diamond miners inject directly into the miner and after cold crash maintain a psi of 25-35.

7 Likes