Online Payments - Curexe Smartpay

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone out there had any experience with Curexe Smartpay services for accepting debit payments for online shops? Scam? Legit? Worth looking into?

I did a little digging in on the popular CBD websites and 90% of them use woocommerce the other 10% uses w3.com

1 Like