One to one ratio THC to CBD cart

I have a customer that wants one to one ratio THC to CBD how much CBD does it take to re-crystallize a cart or what is the ratio I should keep in order to not have my carts crystallize.Someone told me as long as I don’t have 80% CBD my carts won’t crystallize the Terpenes help

1 Like

Someone lied to you. Keep it under 50% CBD to avoid crystallization

10 Likes

@BenBeenBravo: learn to use the search feature.

Seriously…

https://future4200.com/search?q=cbd+crystalization+ratio

…And if your customer wants 1:1, why not give it to them and let them deal with the (lack of) crystallization.

1 Like

Wouldn’t a one to one THC/CBD ratio be 50%? :man_shrugging:

Should technically be even less unless they are using pure isolate…

1 Like

I would say cbd over 50% or thca over 50% will both result in crystallization over time sealed up in a cart. More terps (to a point) make it more likely to crystallize.

Full spectrum cannabis derived for the win!

2 Likes

Once you add some terps in there, that should bring the cbd down to less than 50% in the cart, leading to no crystallization… Right?

neither of those are likely (possible) in a 1:1 cart…unless you’re using green leaf labs tested isolate, and both your THCA and CBD isolate came in above 100% cannabinoids…and even if you’ve got a COA to “prove” 55%CBD and 55% THCA, its still not gonna precipitate (imo).

4 Likes

Has anyone vaped cbd (only) and been like…
I feel something?

3 Likes

felt like brushing my teeth to get rid of that chemical cherry taste

4 Likes

Use full spec distillate since thc is not an issue, things will flow better, calculate CBD mgs for .5g and move up or down from there keeping CBD less than 500mg

41% thc dis 41% cbd dis 8% terps. :money_mouth_face:

4 Likes