Oklahoma Liter Prices

What liter prices are is everyone seeing in Oklahoma? We have been hearing of liters selling for $3800 and under but I have a hard time believing the disti prices have dropped that much in the last two months. probably just d8/d9 liters per usual.

1 Like

D9 is lowww in Cali not sure bout ok

5 Likes

Depends on quantity…

1 Like

If you want the lowest prices in OKC hmu

4 Likes

What’re your prices?

5 Likes

Have true clean d9 liters in ok L to L currently producing 80-90 per week trying to find a home for let me know if this of interest to you
Thanks

2 Likes

Please dm me

1 Like

How much?

Have a customer looking for 200 a month. Licensed

think its up to 46 now

How much?

Yes California Cat3 Distillate is going for 2600-3200 (depending on volume), but pricing has really crashed in LA

Below is a COA from a lab

2 Likes

I’ve had the opportunity to see Distillate prices from a few different companies in just the last week here in OKC. Lowest I saw was $7,000 but I also saw up to $8,500. I’ve never seen it that cheap here yet. But full disclosure I’m not in the distillate game. I just make my own as I need it here. So it’s not something I’ve actively looked for.

But I did just talk to a dispensary that wanted to me to sell them a liter for 7k - so it’s there.

I’ve noticed that prices can Wildly fluctuate here in OK.

edit - it wasn’t a dispensary, it was a dispensary owner that also made edibles with another license.

6 Likes

I have an offer of less than 1500 in Oklahoma. 95 1L bottles for sale.

1 Like

It varies so widely from processor to processor. The current supplier I purchase from is at $1300 per liter at 93% thc and 98% total cannabinoids. I know another in Ardmore who charges $1500 for 83% total, another who charges $2200 for 90% total. I have one who charges $1000 for 85% total. Really depends on how tall their corporate ladder is it seems lol

2 Likes

Fixed that for ya

5 Likes

OKC D9 $1500L for 90%+ from multiple suppliers. Quite disappointing.

2 Likes

That seems cheap. My friend’s uncle’s buddies vet paid like 2600-2800 a pop for that quality from cali in the past year. Is OK significantly cheaper?

I heard about a guy…

5 Likes