Odd taste in disty

A friend brought over some disty he picked up and it was fluidic and had kind of a spearmint after taste. Could anyone pls tell me what it was cut with. It had good color, and looked clear

I recently deformulated a product like this and it ended up being 25% mineral oil and 25% unknown
Where did he get this from?

1 Like

@Krative I have no idea, one of his sources, does mineral oil have that mint taste, so your saying they cut it with viscosity, lol

Fucking hell. I’m 90% sure mineral oil and longer chain mct’s are what’s behind the recent string of lung disease incidents.

1 Like

Mineral oil in itself doesn’t have a minty smell, but this stuff that I tested smelled really freaking minty and had a bright gold color, looked like disty but, like, not. Idk how to describe it but it didn’t even seem like a weed product, I was surprised when it came back 40-50% cannabinoids

1 Like

Would that be clear

Lol I was thinking the same thing.

3 Likes

Def. Something wrong if its taste like that.

Some said it might be cbd or cut with cbd

Probably not CBD … more like delta 8 or something isomezed during dist. or filtering … IMO

2 Likes

Someone probably added some nerolidol, menthol, or eucalyptol… to make it taste fresh maybe?

2 Likes