October MoM is @pupparoo

No. Unfortunately I think @VoodooExtracts1 is my nominee. If you ever met him. You’d know why…… But there is always December.

:man_shrugging:t3:

9 Likes

I’m just thankful for this past time, and the people the specifically requested me to come by I did. He was 1 of the few, and I felt better than family. I honestly can’t wait to spend time with him and his family. @VoodooExtracts1 you’re amazing, and it was certainly my pleasure to spend time with you and meet your wife!

And for the record for everyone else… I may have a poddy mouth, but I was threatened by at least 1 wife that if I even thought of passing their state and not stopping by I’d have hell to pay! She went to Baylor, so I’m honestly a little scared…

That should say something about me, even though I’m just an ass. I speak my mind because I have nothing to hide. If I knew what to do, I wouldn’t be learning it from all of you. And that hits many levels

5 Likes

you guys cant get over me winning, its not like I attempt to take advantage of anyone over it. https://growgreenmi.com/hortilux-align-led-grow-light-system-240v-includes-nema-6-15p-cord Revenge Of The Nerds II: Nerds In Paradise (1987) - YouTube oops i posted a new light.

the gas is paid mother in law. wtf are you telling me dumb shit like that for ahole?

I’ll second the nomination for @VoodooExtracts1 btw.

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Killa conspiracy

Can we have some nominations for November cause I’d like to nominate @VoodooExtracts1 for his complete generosity ! This guy has a different type of heart! Really can’t wait to get to know him better. I like to surround myself with good people and this guy is as good as it gets!

12 Likes

I don’t see why not. I have no problem reading through this thread to pick out November nominations and seconds.

@VoodooExtracts1, you’re a cool dude for sure. Didn’t get to talk to you nearly enough, but I’m grateful to have met you. Thanks for blessing us with your presence and your presents in Vegas!

4 Likes

do you have too read through all the posts/ it seems there should be a more automated voting with you just reviewing instead of you having to look and read all the posts- but you prolly like reading them when they are on mom topic.

1 Like

The only thing that is automated is the poll for the vote. I don’t mind reading through to find the info, but it’s pretty much paper and pen to compile the list.

you are in a hurry, wait until ??? wins this month. I LIke it but I was really surprised to win. SO anyone can win, just make yourself known and hope that people appreciate your posts. or do things like build shit, distribute shit, or invent shit and ill bet you can win

Bro, I will go out there and hang with him. No questions asked. There’s very few people I’d hitchhike cross country to spend time with. You’re one, but so is he. One knows when their in the presence of greatness, and I most certainly don’t mean myself…

6 Likes

Capi- you offered to live in my basement with puparoo making co2/ I got the burner instead.

I got 5 on @VoodooExtracts1 as well!

handsup

5 Likes

And it’s a good thing I never showed up. I would have beat you senseless multiple times by now…

2 Likes

And it’s Captain to you fuckface

7 Likes

@Killa12345 @Capttripppp I definitely can’t wait to hang with you guys again.

@BigM we definitely need to sit and chat.

@CuriousChemist22 @Friend thank you for the second on the nomination.

So many cool people met this past week. I’m going to make it a point to attend more events in the coming year just so I can have the opportunity to meet more people from the forum.

10 Likes

My man :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I read more than I post and base my vote on people that post things on topic and are helpful……not necessarily to me, but helpful in general

8 Likes

on topic? dammit?

1 Like