Ocitytimes F4 Filling Machine Only $2980/Set

Jesus how times are changing. If that functions properly with minimal issues thats a helluva deal.
Do you have a video of it being operated?

2 Likes

Does this screw on mouth pieces as well?

1 Like

Yes. I will message you.

We have another filling machine - Ocitytimes F5 which can filling and capping for the cartridge. I will message you.

@LoveLife3232 bought one of these I think, any feedback?

his last post on it was
N3xtgenxtracts

Aug 5

Update: got the machine!!! Woooo! But to be honest a 50 shot hand gun is still more effective , still trying to work out the kinks but I’ve wasted a lot of distillate trying to get this thing to work, like 400 grams worth

2 Likes

Yeah that thing was trash I literally had to pay someone to come pick it up lmao, and I spent a good 10k on it, if it doesn’t come with someone who comes and shows you how to work it, and it’s made in China, good luck! :joy: I don’t make carts anymore but 50 shot is the way to go in my opinion. Even these machines you have to have someone filling the trays

2 Likes

Then we have our Ocitytimes F5 Filling and Capping Machine. More details please feel free to contact me.

If you guys want something better than a 50 shot, check out

8 Likes

Do you have any flower packaging machines?

Yup that’s the same machine I bought that I ended up throwing in the garbage. Chinese machines suck I wouldn’t accept one of these if they were free

Oh yeah I lost a good 400 grams of distillate trying to get this piece of shit to work. Literally advise everyone to stay away from this. It’s legit faster with a hand filled distillate gun like 50 shot or something else. Even huge companies don’t use these things. STAY AWAY

3 Likes

What made you get out of the cart game @LoveLife3232

The paper trail… the cost of labor, dealing with companies like Qcell who is ran by a drug addict who made me wait over a month and a half to get my carts, then Ccell who is greedy and continues to raise the price, then the rest of companies who are alright but honestly most suck. That plus I was only putting 5-9% terps trying to be honest and bring a good product, but people would rather pay $12 for a nasty cut up dank vape; then pay $17 for a lead free leak free cartridge with a good product in it. I also just don’t see a longevity in the cartridge game so I hopped off before it completely dies. People wanna see, feel and smell what they buy, not have something hidden behind plastic or glass that they have no idea what’s in it.

Add the 16k dollar loss I took at the end on this very machine, (including distillate wasted) I decided I was cool on carts.

5 Likes

damn well I definitely liked the branding work you did I looked to your carts for inspiration for sure

good luck with your next venture

1 Like

Thank you bro it means a lot. The cartridge game taught me the importance of branding. Once you create an identity and put love and passion into your packaging and the product you give people, you can turn that into anything even besides the cannabis game. But we are currently making our own live resin in pre packaged grams and the market seems to be just as nice as the cart game was a year or two ago, plus it’s so much easier and less of a head ache. Plus you just don’t have to deal with everything that comes with cart game, everyone worrying about dying from vitamin e, people questioning your product before you even let them try it, etc.

2 Likes

Me too, quit while i was ahead and before all this vitamin e crap came up. I did the same as you no cur 5-7% terps and quality carts.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I smell

8 Likes