No more conversions in Colorado

Scumbag Steve works

Iā€™m honestly thinking FL

Theyā€™ve already said they have no want to shut down D8 as long as its compliant

3 Likes

Hempire Direct
woSqGm

7 Likes

Seeing as that FL can get 3 harvests a year its gonna be a huge market

2 Likes

For distillate and mids. :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Homeless people go into smokeshops in Texas and buy Ozs of d8 flower to flip on the streets lol. I seent it.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing with a good license illinois. 4 dudes making 20 an hour at 1099 employment. Can scale it up to 10 in a matter of days.

I am primarily doing this with one lab. Looking for more once they can prove to me they arenā€™t challenged logistically.

All those vac ovens and homogenizers, cart machines all those goodies will be cheap might be worth a few uhauls out of town in equipment.

4 Likes

I trust that fucked up government to look the other way for sure

3 Likes

If people were paying taxes Iā€™m sure they could make 1$ flat per piece but they closed it down I wonder when my state will fall.

NAW dog, I dont think this is going to be worth more tomorrow than it was yesterday.

3 Likes

Has Texas ruled d8 as legal as long as compliant?

1 Like

Texas is county by countyā€¦

Big markets, the popo consider all flower as hempā€¦ D8 legalā€¦ :upside_down_face:

IMO short lived on the D8 not the Hemp :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Fuck Polis and fuck Colorado. 1.5 million just to play. The only beauty is the cops donā€™t give a fuck. I ran a 24 hour dispensary straight out of my house for two years with a cop as neighbor. Iā€™d buy her cigarettes, give her free BBQ and toss her a 100 bucks here and there and was completely safe.

5 Likes

Its only illegal if you get caught

#blackmarketmatters

6 Likes

no, itā€™s town by town it seems. There was a raid in Victoria a while ago, but the State Police donā€™t have any records listing ā€œdelta 8ā€ as far as citations/arrests

2 Likes

I look damn good in the top hat

1 Like

Whatā€™s considered a vape cart ?

1 Like

c0e

5 Likes

Yo so this is what Iā€™ve been hearing about the ā€œguidanceā€

1 Like