Newb with a diamond question

Been following the only the strong tek. However, during my seeding stage I had an emergency to take care of which left me away for a couple days. When I had returned, my di had melted and ALOT of my 30/70 blend had evaporated. My question is can I add more liquid solvent to my jars, redissolve and start again? I’ve tried to find this answer with no avail. I can’t think of a reason as to why not to do this but if anyone could guide me as to why or why not to that’d be great.
Thanks all!

3 Likes

Yes you can. But also curious how you solvent evaporated. Were you not using a sealed diamond miner ?

Was during the cryo stage where you leave the top loose. Had the cryo in a cooler which was in a bigger cooler (best I can do at the moment)

I had the exact same happen. Just sealed up my jar and diamonds started growing the next day. One of my other jars didn’t so i did redissolve and they still came out great

3 Likes

How did you go about adding liquid solvent straight into the jar? Im thinking I can just go direct with a hose from my tank to collection chamber and then just pour in the existing jars. Again please correct me if I’m wrong and thanks for the help :+1:

I poured jar off into collection added more solvent till it was fully mixed then poured back off into jar

3 Likes

Relative noob here, but THCA is THCA. I don’t see any reason why redissolving would cause any harm other than extra time. Depends on the conditions, pressure and solvent you’re using I suppose

1 Like

yup just added it back to the collection pot and start over.