New York Bans D8/D10 and isomerization

I don’t think it is going to have any real impact beside for the guys who recently invested big in this.

In many ways…in my twisted head I think this might be better. Instead of having this debate about legality of the D8 market.

I say at this point we are weeks away from having a full line of products with D9 (.3%-.5% and being even a bigger market than D8

1 Like

Lol. One drug and it’s not competing with the gas stations? Hell no.

Anything controlling our bodily autonomy is unacceptable in my eyes.

1 Like

Gub’ment already gets plenty of tax dollars from all the businesses and licensing of the cannabis industry. They are pushing hemp to be textiles only (aside from CBD) which is why they’re starting to ban ALL conversions.

Trust me bud the birds are singing, lol.

1 Like

Agreed on this. I’ve suggested they get making OSB if they were smart as they’ve seen me chase the thca game heavily…

2 Likes

I’ll find the post, but I predicted this awhile ago. CBD oil is gonna be a low end byproduct that goes straight to Big Pharma for fractions of cents.

3 Likes

The day will come people realize they lost to the big money. The laws giving you home grow? Enjoy your peace while you can. Seriously. We live in a limited Era and are squandering it trying to wait out rules. If you got lucky enough to get the rules in your favor. Run with that shit, because the good run is gonna change. See Colorados medical thc concentrates rules lol

3 Likes

@Kingofthekush420 you gonna move to FL?

3 Likes

https://regs.health.ny.gov/sites/default/files/proposed-regulations/Cannabinoid%20Hemp_0.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0iTnvR8Jl60lRFRqUUSDzS-W-uQLkc7tu5LKLAwYhKXQNG0OMvCLsrVGM

Section 1005.8 Cannabinoid hemp product requirements (a) All cannabinoid hemp products distributed or offered for retail sale in New York State shall: (1) be manufactured in accordance with Parts 101, 111 or 117 of Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations, as appropriate for the type of product being manufactured and as otherwise determined appropriate by the department in guidance or future regulation. (2) contain no more than three-tenths of a percent (0.3%) total Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol concentration. The department may through future regulation impose a total THC cap for the purpose of protecting public health, which shall include detectable levels of total Δ9- Tetrahydrocannabinol, Δ8-Tetrahydrocannabinol and Δ10-Tetrahydrocannabinol in milligrams per serving and milligrams per package for cannabinoid hemp products based on the product form, volume, number of servings, and ratio of CBD to THC; (3) not contain liquor, wine, beer, cider or meet the definition of an alcoholic beverage as defined in section 3 of the Alcohol Beverage Control Law; (4) not contain tobacco or nicotine in the product; (5) not be in the form of an injectable, inhaler, product including cigarette, cigar or pre-roll, or any other disallowed form as determined by the department; 31 (6) accurately reflect testing results and not contain less than 80 percent or more than 120 percent of the concentration of total cannabinoid content as listed on the product label; (7) comply with packaging and labeling standards in section 1005.9 of this Part; (8) be prepackaged and not added to food or any other consumable products at the point of sale; (9) be shelf stable; (10) comply with product testing standards in section 1005.10 of this Part; and (11) not contain synthetic cannabinoids, or cannabinoids created through isomerization, including Δ8-tetrahydrocannabinol and Δ10-tetrahydrocannabinol.

2 Likes

I will have to read the entire thing but that is all I see

1 Like

Thinking about it

That or might stay here in CA

My homie has a 25 acre thc farm 20 miles from my demo spot here, I might try to get licensing to process hemp AND thc there

That or I’m thinking move to Oregon and process the crude to isolate there then ship it to FL to convert it there.

It all depends what states do what with D8, if CA decides to move like FL im definetly staying west cost

I want to get a big lab built on the east coast though too

3 harvests a year in FL could potentially make it the biggest producer of hemp in the nation

3 Likes

Cute warning. Play ball.

Yea that’s how Texas redefined Total THC, to include all THCs up to 1%
With delta 9 THC still @ 0.3%

1 Like

Where does it say all thc for TX? Outside of the d8/d10 specific bill I shared. I didn’t see it change to 1% for all

Look at the consentrate bill you posted on. It was slipped into there last minute. That bill is on Abbots desk now.

Lit me get up to my office and on the desktop.

2 Likes

Shit, of that’s a part of the class B for 2 Oz fuck it

We’ll take what we can get.

Why would you guys have expected any differently than this?

Every state that legalized weed, in the whole country, instituted: age limits, quantity limits, special taxes, strict licensing requirements.

What would lead you to think that any states are going to just randomly decide to let d8 be sold without any of these things?

It being allowed ever was just the result of the ignorance of lawmakers. It will not continue, and i doubt even one state will allow current state of affairs to continue past year’s end.

8 Likes

Idk, Florida doesn’t seem to mind for whatever reason

3 Likes

We’ll see … I bet if 49 other states ban it they will change their mind.

3 Likes

I bet not

The governor of FL just gave ppl the ability to sue big tech corporation for censorship

Hes not messing around

https://www.flgov.com/2021/05/24/governor-ron-desantis-signs-bill-to-stop-the-censorship-of-floridians-by-big-tech/

5 Likes