New upcoming spd here

Back at it

4 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::beer::beers:
Fixed it ^ haha

2 Likes

Wheres the beer emoji?

Loli hope this goes well. Ill invest in a better head if i need to after this, as well as proper thermowells. Have 20lbs biomass to run next.

Edit
Dayum u cryo, i was gonna take a pic of a Miller lite. Lok

2 Likes

Honestly for this system i think full bore would be the best update, not sure if it can be done with this head or not, is it even necessary?
Ive been pretty happy with my results and overall run time really for now and the amount i need to process.
20lbs of biomass you say? All for distillate?

2 Likes

Yes

Etoh cryo wash
Rotovap
Purge and decarb
Spd

50/50

3 Likes

Got my dab rig. Make it more of a show tonight bro. We want the details. Failures are a way for others to learn. You seen my fuck up

3 Likes

Yeah wheres the photos and miller light bottles we wanna be along for the ride :rofl:

1 Like

Getting there. Almost done with the terp drips

Sv 180
Pv 180
Hv 64
Vac 182
Stir 1400

Exciting and super boringat the same time

4 Likes

Ooh getting close to the fun part!

4 Likes

Yeah, been at 180 for 30 mins waiting for terp fraction to stip dripping totally

2 Likes

If you keep increasing your heat it will push the heads out faster as it gets into mains, maybe im wrong but i didnt hold at a set temp until 200
5 degree increments once above 170c
Maybe im doing it wrong if so someone correct me please

4 Likes

I bumped it up to 185c.

3 Likes

Just trying to push out the Terps slowly, then ramp it up a bit

2 Likes

just for reference, mine dripped clear in the cold trap until tails, not sure if that means its good to hold at 180 or to keep going like ive done,
It seems the boiling is a built in safty feature
which doesnt let it go hotter than the fraction its in due to cooling evaporation? …
i do know residance time can cause issue so the less time it spend in the bf total the better.

2 Likes

Gotcha

I believe i still have terps to fraction out. I went up to 190

2 Likes

5 Likes

Look at you go!! :beers:

2 Likes

Shes a flowing. I may have swapped flasks about 30 seconds early.

4 Likes

looks awesome bro…great work homie! knew u had this.

4 Likes

You guys helped me quite a bit!
I have a new hair dryer on standby. I haveba heat gun, but dont want to melt anything

3 Likes