New Type 7 Lab - 1K liters per month - Seeking LOIs and New Customers - Prefer Direct Sales but Brokers Welcome

Hey everyone,

My Company’s type 7 licensed facility is coming online in about 4 months time.

Initially we will producing bulk wholesale BHO crude and distillate. Later we will offer white label production of other BHO products: live resin, diamonds, shatter, waxes, etc…

We will have the initial capacity to process 1000 lbs of trim input per day per 8 hour shift. The goal is to ramp production to where we will be running 3 shifts per day. Everything will be Cat3 compliant and license to license. We also have a distribution license at the facility so will be able to transport and quarantine product onsite.

Please DM me if you are interested on either supplying trim and/or for output purchases and/or looking for tolling services – BHO crude (winterized or non-winterized) and Distillate,.

We are looking to set up initial LOI’s and proof of funds as we get closer to launch. I am in direct control of sales and will be able to directly negotiate all contracts. Ideally we will be working with clients that would like to sign 1 year or longer output contracts after an initial 1-3 month trial period.

Prices will obviously vary according to market value at the time of the offer being made, but due to our low cost of production we are able to match other manufacturers pricing within reason. We won’t be able to compete with labs that are processing black market trim and not paying the state trim tax. Full track and trace integration will go live from day 1.

We have our facility leased for over 20+ years so we plan to stick around. Fast turnaround times, excellent customer service and competitive pricing are our strengths.

1 Like

Also forgot to mention:

We are located in Central California just south of the Bay Area. We have our provisional licenses from CDPH for our type 7 manufacturing license and provisional license from the BCC for distribution - both good for a year. Can provide more details directly.

1 Like

Hi Zephyr,
My name is Marco and I’m looking for Cat3 Crude and Distillate for a Licensed Distributor in California. I act purely as a Consultant/Procuring Agent on Behalf of a few Licensed Distributors.
Please Email/Call or Text at 714-728-3361 and/or mnzonecorp@gmail.com

Thank you much!

Please DM me

Looking for purchasing L2L on contract or small orders to start, 100 weekly to start. We do large volume. Needed ASAP to fill our customers needs.