New To PDX (Smoker Poker)

I’m new to Portland and miss smoking fatties with the homies and poker nights. Me and some friends started a smoker poker back in AZ that has done pretty well to this day. I’d like to start or join something similar here in Portland. Hit the DM or reply whatever’s clever.

Also interested in
Extraction
Backwoods
Snowboarding
Frisbee Golf
Golf
Fishing
Basketball
Volleyball
Tennis

9 Likes

I remember staying up in the rockies my first month we always would play basketball once or twice a week. Man how the altitude effects you… crazy

They say the average skier/boarder burns 3500 Calories a day. Bodies gotta work hard moving that oxygen

1 Like

I’d love to have a regular game going! If you need a place to host, I could make some space down in Tigard.

1 Like

There we go! My 1br apartment is probably not optimal lol. Il def keep you posted as things play out.

1 Like

I’m not sure how you play with buds instead of chips, but if you could bet weed without it drying out it would change the game.

2 Likes

Betting whole plants/half plants

4 Likes

Portland isn’t too far from us up here in Tacoma. I rally down there and hit up archive on occasion. I hear we have some rad disc golf courses up here

7 Likes

Will be at Archive on 4/20 for their strain drop. Bring a table and wait in line for a plant while playing poker sounds pretty Portland.

4 Likes

Bud poker sounds fun as fuck, I’m down to win or lose a couple ozs. In Milwaukee area.

1 Like

What strain drop do they have on 4/20

1 Like

Last year it was Dosido F2, I never know ahead of time. It’s always worth the wait and you get to see some buds lol.

2 Likes

is it a clone drop or flower drop?

1 Like

Oh clone drop. The buds are your friends who climb out of their hidey hole for fresh strain drops.

3 Likes

Pre packaged 8ths lmao

Hmu when your headed south. Il go get some dammit Bobby with ya

1 Like

Idk if y’all fuck with @Pressingtons but he’s headed to south washing ton as well

2 Likes

Yeeee. I’ll be there Wednesday bro.

1 Like

Jock here that lives in the rockies - SO fucking down to play sports. Was sorta considering a softball league kinda.

1 Like

Y’all need to hit up Aquatic Sports and get scuba certified

I’m getting an Airbnb on the coast every month from here on out, come kick it

3 Likes