New Terpene Shop in Humboldt County

Hey everyone I just wanted to introduce myself!

My name is Keaton Reeve and I am the COO for both California and Colorado Science Solutions as well as the GM for Denver Terpenes. We just opened a shop in Eureka, CA (Humboldt County) and sell a variety of basic lab equipment, food-grade terpenes and other products for fillings cartridges. I’m trying to get the word out and let everyone know that we exist.

We sell solvent-free strain specific terpene blends, empty cartridges, cartridge fillers, heated cartridge mats, heated magnetic stir plates, glass syringes, beakers and much more!

We also have a website; www.DistillateEquipmentStore.com. WE ARE OFFERING A 10% DISCOUNT TO ALL FUTURE4200 and GOODLIFEGANG MEMBERS! Simply place your order online or visit us at our store and let us know that you are a member to receive the discount!

If anyone has any questions please feel free to give me a call me at (707) 475-0900

Cheers!

5 Likes

I’ll have to stop by next time I’m in eureka. Definitely have my eye on the heated cartridge filler.

1 Like

That thing gets more expensive each time someone posts it. These are pretty easy to put together. For about 1/4 the price.

2 Likes

What is the full spectrum strain profile? Does it contain cannabis terpenes?

There only 80$ allflex metered syringe and you dont need the heat part. Ive been using one for over a year with out a heat pad and have no problems. If you really want the heat part check out keenovo on ebay and get there 3d printer warmer. All in with borh 150

1 Like

Nope, those terpenes are botanical derived not cannabis derived. “Full Spectrum” mean that they have more terpenes per blend than a standard strains specific terpenes blend. In that case, 120-200 terpenes per blend.

2 Likes