New summit rotovap

I’m sure @spdking will have some comments, but has anyone checked out the rotovap summit posted on Instagram? Any quotes?

“Reinventing the rotovap” seems like a tall order for adding the kind of features listed. Personally I almost never pay extra for equipment loaded with extra do-dads and whistles, I feel that a well trained and educated operator should be able to handle using a basic roto to accomplish their needs. My policy, if the funding is there, is stainless instruments chained for semi and continuous operation, less broken parts and more scalability.

Some of the features seem like they examined the features people like about falling films and added them to a roto, which could be useful.

This is not, and should not be used as a hate on summit thread. Objective and relative discussion of their gear please.

1 Like

It looks dope af honestly

4 Likes

Hardly reinvented but nice none the less. Whats recovery speeds lookin like

I stand corrected Elliot is not a Nazi

14 Likes

I like it! Recovery rate and HOW MUCH?

Case in point.

8 Likes

Yiiiiiikes

2 Likes

Yeah. Tip of the shit iceberg.

You can hit up @david for glassware clones of every single piece of summit glass available- and none of the money you spend goes to supporting a nazi.

HMU, SPD7 glassware clones run about $2k and I don’t even wanna make a buck off of em- I just wanna see nazi assholes lose revenue.

Edit: fuck you Elliot- you know the movie Schindlers list? That’s my cousin. Fuck your and your nazi ass. Your company will sink like the U-boats my grandpa spent his career in the US navy blowing TF up

Fuck nazis and fuck nazi business owners. I’m sick of seeing this enormous piece of shit make sales and be a part of this industry.

1 Like

Dude, Elliots fucking Jewish. Sounds like your thirsty, you need some haterade?

Yeah no he ain’t

1 Like

lol your hilarious, hes Ashkenazi jewish. Parched much?

Elliot, is that you?

5 Likes

I don’t want to diminish anyone’s feelings towards the guy, but as stated before this is for objective discussion of the equipment not subjective discussion of the owner of said business.

I’ve run rotovaps as simple as a 2L analog chinese model to high end industrial heidolphs, and while I’m no fan of the cheap units I just cant justify spending the $60k heidolph wants for some of their 20L rotos.

So yeah reinventing the wheel is probably a bit much, but if theres a new wave of more affordably priced units with bells and whistles then I’m sure theres a market for them.

7 Likes

Yeah right dude

Looks great! Summit always has good products although sometimes too much added on!

Lol here come the @spdking sockpuppets

What a joke

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

Sounds way more Jewish than me.

3 Likes

It is extreemely evident that this screen shot will go directly to my lawyers. What you have said both about duplicating my business products and lies about me that are made to project severe defamation is just another example of a laundry list of evidence I have agaisnt @future4200 for the unethical and inappropriate behavior demonstrated here. Copying people who have patents isn’t something to brag about. Calling a 90% Rhine river related Jew who’s entire family was made into ashes is also a slime ball move. You sir are sick in the head. My grandfather was a sonderjew forced to load dead people into ovens. He was shot in the head at point blank on the day the war ended and was left in the snow.

If it wasn’t the poor quality ammunition that ricochet off his skull I wouldn’t be here today.
You sir trully are a sickening fella. Not one person who has ever met me would ever say I’m racist. I hire people of color and Creed all over and have never been objectively hatefully to people like anything you’ve claimed. This post shows you have become a liability to @Future4200

2 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

This is gonna be a great thread. Wanted to see about this new rotovap. Greeted by lawyers and anti Semitic accusations. This place is great.

Think it time for a Florida safety meeting

35 Likes