New Pinnacle Ethanol Evaporator Sale / Rent / Partner

With big hopes of jumping in the legal extraction game I purchased the unit new (250k) 18 months ago. The location and partners I was involved with fell through.

I’ve been looking for a home for this beast for about 6 months.

I’m open to ideas.
-Sell
-Lease
-Partner

This thing can recover 90L an hour.

Im located in SoCal.

Summary

This text will be hidden

I’m interested but want to know what you are saying is worth 250k last time in checked they were selling for around 180k new. Do you have any ancillary items or what all do you own?

When they first rolled out 2 years ago that was the price. I made payments over an 8 month period. I do have other equipment for a smaller lab set up- 2 inch pope small roto and some chillers.

I myself am not an extraction expert, my role is industry knowledge of 14 years, funding / trim sourcing.

Ouch. 24 gallons an hour for 250k. Bizzybee has a FFE that does 80 GPH for 255k… that’s a rough decision. Your not gonna get anywhere close to that since currently the Bizzybee 40 GPH unit is 150k.

1 Like

Ouch on all levels

Falling Formulations has a unit specs at 200 GPH for 150k.

It utilizes plate condensers, and has tech to stop terp carryover.

Literally no other company can even come close.

1 Like

Interested in moving it to OR?

I don’t see that on their website. Have more info?

1 Like

Never heard of them. Neither have I heard of anything even KIND of close to 200 GPH… so a lot of red flags in that. Considering 250k gets you half that from the leading FFE manufacturers across the board

1 Like

Have any links or contact info?

1 Like

They sell some pretty gigantic falling films on alibaba i bet could do it. Heating and cooling might be kind of expensive. I wonder if that price includes those

Its definitely on their site… top bar

If your serious I would call them ASAP lol

They are definitely about to change the entire Falling film industry.

Plate condensers have been utilized in America for a LONG time, I just recently did a bunch of research about them after talking to FF

1 Like

The reason why you haven’t heard of it in the USA for cannabis is I do agree with future that all companies followed of one specific company with the basic ness of most Falling film models.

Plate condensers are industrial processing options, literally capable of thousands of gallons per hour recovery.

How do you think Giant companies with massive falling film evaporate their solution?

You got it, pillow or plate condensers.

1 Like

Meant condense not evaporate, (no edit privileges lol)

1 Like

And I would say that FF is now the leading brand

But it’s up for argument.

Peer review is required in less states than even close for that to be an argument, and anybody can always peer review their own system for 10-15k

1 Like

Just wondering if you have info for them. Haven’t seen anything. Usually your either at 100GPH or 1000 GPH it’s either lab size being sub 100 or industrial plant capacity which is like 500-1000 per hour.

Its All surface area and math.

Match your math and you can recover any amount you wish I would assume.

I’m sure they can explain it much better than I

But thats why I ordered one of these and didn’t try to build one, I know math is not my strong-suit and was not something I was willing to risk

1 Like

Did that price include heater and chiller?

Highly doubt it.

But I do know that repeat customers receive loyalty rewards, I would imagine the kickback is higher the more units purchased.

Def doesn’t benefit the one unit,one time buyer tho imo :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I appreciate the shit out of the reference reward tho, I’ve made a few grand from references alone, and we are a small potatoes farm, so literally every penny helps.

1 Like

Yeah i could see that price for just the steel. I wonder what price of ancillieries is to run that to it’s full 200gal