SOLD New MVP liquid pump and large triclamp SOLD parts for sale

Brand new MVP liquid pump
Includes cold upgrade kit
Still in original shipping crate

Purchased the pump only a couple months ago for a small farm scale cbd project that fell through. I’m not finding farmers local to me that can come out of pocket cash to run biomass after the bad couple years of large investments and poor returns.
Splits dont do anything for me I dont have good avenues to sell the oil.

I am in need to recover some of the funds I have invested.

I am set up as reseller of the pump so MVP says the warranty transfers to anyone that would buy the pump.
$8,200 obo with the cold upgrade kit

also have 1"id stainless braided ptfe hoses with 1.5" tc connections that I was going to run to the pump in various lengths if the buyer would need them.
I also have a 12"x90" jacketed triclamp spool welded from 3 30" jacketed spools $2500 obo

as well as a 8"x96" jacketed spool welded together from 2 48" jacketed columns 2k obo

The rack that it is on is 10’x12’ tall so probably not economical to ship
There are also many hundreds of triclamp parts,

10 or more large and medium dephlegmator condensers various prices

An brand new 160 amp tankless water heater 550 obo

A well used aqualogic hp-5 ton water chiller. For some reason the heat doesn’t work. 3,000 obo

I am trying to sell everything locally together this week but if it falls through I will begin parting everything out and listing items more thoroughly
Most everything is still brand new except some of the older triclamp parts and equipment

Thanks for your time

2 Likes

Location?

1 Like

Interested in pump where are you located?

Sorry for the late reply I have been out of internet reception for almost a week at the farm.

Located in North Carolina but of course can freight anywhere I will cover freight if I get asking price for pump.
Price is OBO and as mentioned has the cold upgrade kit brand new ready to install it is a costly upgrade.

Bumb honestly pretty desperate to offload this stuff.
I spent all of our savings on this thinking people would pay 7.50 or 8.00 for toll processing with this butane falling film. I cant find one person willing to pay 3 dollars per pound for processing. Nobody around me is putting any more money in this. All 10 farmers around me already invested six figures with nothing back nobody believes in it anymore.

In the process of losing our farm have mortgages to pay.
Bring me any reasonable offers

Delete no longer available