New lab setup

We got the same centrifuges for at least 20% less.

Hmu for info.

We offer a 1.5 year warranty.

Inserts, and filters/baskets included for free.

Ours is heated/refrigerated and full touch screen operation as well, allows for more rapid HTE seperation from the sugar/rocks.

These are in stock. 3-4 days and it’s at your site.

110v 60hz.

1 Like

you prolly got alot o shit ill want tbh

Bzb live resin pod
NB Oler 20lb speed demon for mids
Centrifuge and shit
Some glass ware and shit to decarb dimes
Pure pressure dough mixer with bruteless
low temp presses
Labconco freeze drier
Cart farmer for carts
Customcones king cone package for prerolls
Dark city molds for gummies dump/spread
Sweet juicer and ninja for smoothies
massage chair
Lots of stainless tables
glass ware and hot plates
fancy convection oven for rosin
commercial kitchen
bakery racks out the ass
big across ovens
fume hood for solvent fun
cheap big c1d1 box

clean room box with hood station and autoclave
pcr testing equipment
tissue culture shit
tie dye lab coat

128 whiteboards and 6 cases of markers

2 Likes

I got everything but the whiteboards and markers

I’ll even throw in some glow in the dark orbeez… .

EVERY CENTRIFUGE SALE COMES WITH A FREE COPY OF AN EPISODE OF @Killa12345’s BICYCLE REPAIR INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO SERIES.

5 Likes

For real though man, we have any system you need.

I have a medium and large bizzy hex pod sitting in storage, a few MEP30’s, some shittywok PX10’s, a few not so prospering Prosprient CUP-15’s and 30’s…

The above are all lightly used but refurbished and guranteed for minimum of 180 days, can go higher if we discuss terms.

We have tons of new options as well.

Full ASME Hydrocarbon Closed Loops, ETOH systems with GMP (or NSF Certified, additional fees, you can choose) quality, ice water hash systems, etc…

We offer custom financing as well, can do 100% financing for customers with 2 years of business history/guarantor. And 70% for new companies with guarantor.

3 Likes

Dat hex pod though​:nerd_face::nerd_face::fire::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Kd6’s, kd10’s, FFE’s, anything anyone needs.

We will warranty 1 year.

They are always rebuilt with extended parts kits, have all possible consumables replaced. Rebuilt using a Chemtech ex-employees direction.

@Ahay5280 helps to rebuild these at my shop, and I sign off on their warranty-ability.

:pray::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Wich State ?
For 50K in equipment and 50% of profit for 1 month I’ll have you make 500kg of thc-a 99%>
A week will need 2 extra guy s on the floor and 500L of solvent :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Aren’t they though!

Sign me up coach

3 Likes

I actually have the same question atm myself. My area is 6k sqft as well. :joy:

2 Likes

2 closed loops is the answer

1 cold ass one for good shit and a bigger one made for mids/crude

just figuring out how to get an anti static grounded putting green to put in the c1d1

3 Likes

this increases yeilds by 15%

5 Likes

when i wear jordans and listen to drake i have higher rosin yields

9 Likes

Any C1D1 containers?

1 Like

I’m asking you on IG for C1D1 containers :flushed::sweat_smile:

That’s the one thing we don’t make or carry.

Rarely if ever do clients ask for them.

This ones in a critical rush for one rn.

2 Likes

I’m going on ebay and buying a Lewa diaphragm pump and a Knauer injector pump, and some centrifugal separators, retrofitting those mfs to the Eden and putting together a Siemens based PLC box with some pressure sensors and a flowmeter so I can run the Eden unsupervised 24/7 and pull CO₂ terps and a polar fraction with a binary etoh/CO₂ cycle. Finding somebody to build me a pneumatic press to maximize my material per cycle. Buying a -86 freezer off surplus solutions and building a filter skid inside it for single pass polar fraction cleanup. Licensing the best terp isolation tech I’ve ever seen off of @drjackhughes because he worked hard developing his process and it’d be fucked up to rip off his IP. Falling film to 2-stage wiped film disty machine. Passthrough rotor-stator homogenizing pump. 2 @VapeJet full autos and a hydraulic press for capping, 20k pressfits on rolling weekly orders + packaging. 1 capable operator/maintenance guy and a directionless but relatively reliable packager.

9000g/cycle, 3 cycles per day, low end 10% gross yields by dry weight with decent shake/trim material, 2700g/day, 18900g week, no new extraction equipment, minimal staff overhead. Use the leftover 5k ft² as a 30 car garage for all your new lambos.

Focus on the terps side of things is my advise
That will keep some valeu in the near future
The rest will loose valeu soon but the terps won t

5 Likes

Do you have any large pharma harvest rights?

But who can sell 500kg of thc-a in one month??

4 Likes