New chemistry graduate, looking for work in Denver area

Hi,

I just graduated with a BS in chemistry and I am looking for an extraction or analytical chemistry job. I am experienced with various forms of titrations and extractions, plus I am a faster learner of chromatography and spectroscopy due to past experience. I am very good about lab safety for myself and others around me, and I work equally well individually and in teams. My current experience in the chemical industry is mostly from university labs and independent research. For my research, I chose to model coordination compounds using density functional theory to provide useful information about their properties. I had rather little experience in quantum mechanics before starting, but now my instructor is working to publish my findings. So, I proved to myself that I can quickly adapt and learn my way to success. I don’t really have experience in the cannabis industry, but I do know the basics of extracting many compounds as well as analyzing them. Individually, I have years of oil based extraction experience particular to the cannabis plant.

3 Likes