New CBD products/ideas

Here are some notes from a lab notebook in early 2019, please don’t take anything below seriously:

Joke Products: Must be a real product (contain actual testable amounts of CBD) but CBD will likely be laughably ineffective.

• CBD GLUE: Distillate in a glue container
  • CBD pre-vacuum carpet powder
  • CBD lube
  • CBD air Freshener
  • CBD infused sunscreen
  • CBD eye drops (measured in mcg)
  • CBD glassware: Bongs, pipes, and utensils with cbd infused glassblowing technique
  • CBD flip flops (leaves unique footprint)
  • CBD notebook: Grow journal, strain journal, secondary processing journals)
  • CBD shirts / coffee mugs / door mats / phone cases / low hanging fruit
  • CBD canned air (nitrogen sealed product with a sprinkle of CBD)
  • CBD hemp plastic bags so we can throw those too onto the sides of roads and streams

*Bonus: Replace CBD with tomorrows cannibinoid: CBC, CBT, D10, D11, D12, THCP, etc

5 Likes

Well I know they have already done CBD yoga clothes… lol.

There are small farms in places like the uk that feed sprouted barley to their cattle. I thought about using hemp seed instead. I would guess if you fed a cow food with cbd in it, the meat would have cbd as well. Hemp seed, sprouted or not, could give good nutrition to any farm animal.

2 Likes

That’s actually one hell of an idea! CBD infused beef, pork, or chicken… You might really be onto something with that idea. I wonder how the CBD shows up in their system, and if you could really “infuse?” (would that even be a proper term?)

You are missing the obvious
CBD infused face mask

4 Likes

“Perdue said at the cattle conference that one of his deputies gets “more questions about hemp than probably anything in the Farm Bill.”” - https://hempindustrydaily.com/usda-chief-hemp-suitability-cattle-feed-remains-to-be-seen/

3 Likes

My first isomerizations legal loophole do it yourself kit:
a series of snap packs that release food safe acids into cbd isolate (a few grams) which is situated inside of a chemical heat generator (think hand warmers) that cook that shit in acid to make just enough d8/d9 to get those smoke shop non legal state fiends a loophole legal high.

Am I going in the right direction?

7 Likes

Chem heater example

2 Likes

I think the most ethical way to attract more customers is to popularize hemp cigarettes and (hopefully) serve as a smoking cessation aid. It obviously will not fulfill the addicting nature of nicotine’s effect on acetylcholine but the actual act of smoking is a big part of it for many users.

Provided, this would need to be the opposite of what most of us look for in quality hemp. Deodorized hemp would be essential. Mimicking the taste of tobacco is actually not much of a challenge. It can easily be replicated using natural ingredients. The cigarettes need to look, smoke, and burn like a cigarette. People can’t look like they’re smoking weed when they take their 15 minute break at work.

I don’t think it’s allowed but hemp-tobacco spliffs in a presentable machine-rolled cigarette would be a great way to taper nicotine consumption. Offer various levels of nicotine content. I think that would be an effective way to slowly decrease dependence. Start with 75% of the Normal nicotine content, after a few weeks switch to 50%… etc.

As for deodorizing hemp. That could be done with CO2. Keep in mind cigarettes are ground into a dust pretty much and have various things added back in. So you could basically just strip the plant material of resins, reintroduce the CBD and encapsulated flavor compounds (which is basically what they already do with tobacco cigarettes and nicotine).

There’s obviously a lot of junk they add that we could skip. A lot of what’s added is to make the smoke less irritating (one of the chemicals they have reported using is actually vitamin E acetate which I’ve always been perplexed by). They also use propylene glycol amongst other things which is not as alarming. I’m leaving out a lot of details but I think deodorized hemp cigarettes would be the best thing. Just need to do it before big tobacco does.

I am uncertain what regulations are in regards to hemp and tobacco together. Being allowed to produce tobacco products is no easy feat. But if approved I could see it catching on in gas stations. Might be easier to introduce in another country first

Just my late night thought

3 Likes

Treat hemp with nicotine (additives aren’t legal) or just recommend prerolls of hemp to be used in tandem with other smoking cessation products available commercially off the shelf, foregoing any product development.

I feel like the laws separating alcohol/tobacco/cannabis are there to prevent you taking away market share from the others. Checks and (account) balances, corporate style lol.

2 Likes

Midnightoil

Oct '19

Hemp CBD cocaine. (Contains no actual cocanine.)

UPDATE. Now with Delta 8. Hemp Booger sugar is getting closer.

3 Likes

I know crunchy tourists in CO would fucking EVICERATE shelves of that CBD canned air, they sell enough of that shit to idiot tourists as is

4 Likes

Wouldn’t most water soluble CBD isolate fall into this category? I’ve actually heard stories of people shooting CBD to get off heroin… could maybe come up with something with CBD and kratom to replace suboxone… The wheels are turning…

2 Likes

Found a new use for that nano-emulsifier…Morgan Freeman once slipped up and said he snorted marijuana. Now we know how…

2 Likes

Def not a bad idea, just a bummer that half the hemp prerolls out there are straight trash, like another preroll market we all know… Sherbinkis hemp cigarettes were filled with crushed up seeds giving an experience similar to smoking a sparkler… :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’d love to have some option like this in order to quit smoking. I’ve been playing with the idea for while now. Using the patch/gum, and then the cbd smokes to fill that itch to smoke… I like where your minds at!

1 Like

Ive always thought hemp would be the new cig, eventually… I personally just love the act of smoking, when it was dry season (and i stupidly sold all my thc supply, cuz prices were really nice) i ended up smoking hemp for about a month instead of weed cuz i could get it for 250/lb. It provided the same fix i needed (it was rolled in a tobacco leaf, so i did get some nictotine) but at night i still needed my heavy hitting blunt to sleep so i just threw about a 1g of thc disty and i was good to go. Still cheaper than rolling a thc blunt (3g blunt thc @ 3/g $9 or 2g hemp @ 0.5/g and 1g of disty @ 8/g.) 1/3 the cost, admittedly not as good but id pray for that then nothing if left on an island with no seeds to grown my own.
I live in the wine country and i cant wait for them to do hemp and wine grows and do hemp/wine tastings. Imagine a nice red wine paired with a hemp cigar rolled in hemp leaves…
U can legally have people taste ur hemp and drive, while (supposedly) spitting out ur wine to be able to drive aswell.
Id rather walk thru a field of grapes and hemp smelling the terps then seeing a field of just grapes.

Another one is nano cbd into water but dont do the bs 10mg amount, put 100mg in a 500ml water bottle. Theres about 50 billion of them sold a year, sell 1% as cbd infused and ur looking at 50,000kg of cbd not much but thats only 1%.
Going rate at that much is probably down towards 300/kg. Mark it up 10x so its ($0.06 added to each water bottle).
Whole foods type store ur looking at 50x, people would buy a 100mg cbd water bottl3 for $3 for sure.
Once its allowed in food, beverages and alcohol, i think the supply will be taken care of

2 Likes

The water idea is not bad if you can handle selling your soul to join that industry… Guess we’ve choked out the planet pretty good with Cannabis packaging as well though…Need to get it into some sort of anti-aging product… Slang that shit to old ladies on Home Shopping Network all over the world.

2 Likes

CBD really ought to be in pet food, too, but that industry is highly regulated and controlled, much like the human food industry.

2 Likes