Neslab chillers: (2) HX 540, 50L NIB Lanphan rotovap S. Oregon

I’ve got two(2) Neslab HX 540 chillers. These workhorses are worthy of being paired with a 50 L rotovap. They are water cooled, refridgerant as well, but have plumbing requirements to cool the chiller itself ( see photos)

The refridgerant in the chillers has been removed, so they’ll need to be recharged before use.
$2500/each or both for $4,000.

Lanphan 50L rotovap, New in crate still. 220v $4750…no waiting :wink:

I can deliver any of these to as far north as PDX or as far south as the Bay area with a minimum deposit of $1k on each item. I accept Paypal. Remainder due upon delivery.

Will accept trade + $ for a smaller rotovap/chiller

Give thanks

Any reason you are getting rid of it?
Anything wrong with the equipment.
I’m in So Oregon Near Grant’s Pass
Let me know your experience with the equipment.
Production? Recovery Rates?
Price if I buy it all?

Still for sale ???

I’m selling it because it’s been sitting unused since I purchased them last January. The chillers were purchased off eBay and have not been tested by me. The rotovap was purchased from Lanphan(Chinese supplier). NIB means new in box, so I haven’t got any experience to report on. I intended to have them up and running by now, but finance/budget hasn’t allowed that. Also, fyi, have a balloon payment due on my property on January 1. So, instead of them continuing to collect dust… The prices listed are very good…if they aren’t good enough for you, make an offer, but please do so in a DM.

Yes sir

Now that you got your Xmas money…Still have a chiller and the rotovap available.

I’m offering the 50L roto for $3750 now.