Need small amount of Oregon CBD hemp for testing

Looking for some Oregon CBD biomass for testing purposes. It doesn’t need to be top % quality. In fact low % works for because we are testing things other than the CBD.

Only need 10lbs. Just needs to be dried properly. I know its not much but if someone has material sitting around it would certainly help.

It will stay in state and is going to Oregon City. If your close say within an hour or so we can come pick up.

I was going to start a new thread, but this is exactly what I’m looking for as well, so if anyone has any sources on this please let me know, thanks!

I’m heading to Portland tomorrow to look at a farm. I do have a lead south of Portland. Plan on going there tomorrow. If it pans out I’ll let you know. He’s supposed to have both low and high % material. I’m sure it will work out since the referral came from trusted friend.

Jared

I have lots of leads in Oregon but nobody wants to mess with small stuff. They won’t even talk to you unless you have a backpack full of money to drop on them.
Luckily I’m in the south and have several fields almost ready to harvest, so it won’t be a problem for long. I’m just trying to get a good starting amount to break in my new machines and instruments.

1 Like

Fair enough. You doing extraction in the south? Ethanol, co2?

Doing Ethanol