Need Large Scale Dewaxing

We are looking for someone with large scale ability to dewax / winterize large amounts of products on a consistent bases. Please contact us directly if you have the ability to discuss a contract deal.

You mean as a service or equipment. I can suggest equipment to dewax on hundreds of gallons per hour scale

I’m interested in that. Details?
Thanks!

I am looking for a service. We supply the product and you dewaxe it.

DM me

DM me. we are located out of Florida. what kind of capacity are you looking to do weekly/monthly.

price your looking for?

we are just now developing standard pricing for winterization services as this was an unexpected service thats now in high demand.

2 Likes

Where are you located?

Ive got some idle filter presses. What kind of volume? So cal?

1 Like

Hit up @Siosis he’s got his work down & will take care of y’all!

1 Like

:heart: come down to FL my guy

1 Like

I’ll be on that coast soon i might just hit the bottom too :man_shrugging:t3: We’ll link forsure though !

Where are you located? We can handle 125kg per week easily and more if necessary just would have to rent a large walk in as that is our bottleneck for more.

We can winterize/ dewax/ decarb large amounts of products. We are one of the largest producers, manufactures and distributors in NY of bulk hemp products. How much material are you looking to process and where are you located?

Has anyone tried forcing a highly pressurized solution of crude and alcohol through a needle valve in an attempt to make the waxes precipitate from the solution upon depressurization?

I am associated with a very large scale extractor just getting into winterization. Unlimited capacity - really. Can supply costing and availability for CBD. THC not yet legal there. Would need your endpoint spec.