Need large quantities of Distillate weekly 85 liters! (Serious inquires only)

Hello ! Serious inquiries only. I work for two cannabis companies and our distributor cant produce this amount. I will need a quote first on the 85 liters (doesnt need to be category 2) any is fine really. Ticket has to be at 5.50-6 per liter. This is my client who owns 5 shops and needs this order has 500k in hand and have dealt with alot of bs and people who arent serious. With this deal we all can EAT! So please contact me with serious inquiries only contact me at 626 230 7065 thank you

1 Like

Serious inquiries only… doesn’t include the state. Sounds sketchy.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I can fill this for you.

Sorry its so cal i couldnt figure out how to edit it hahahaha not sketchy at all this is for real. Were in sothern california

Im also interested in Bulk Distillate and Im willing to Pay $5000 to $5100 on 50 litters and up if you have it feel free to text me or call me 8184711928 Must have product ready to go please!

5000??? Please sell me some :slight_smile:
but all jokes aside … there is no way in hell you are gonna get distillate at that price unless its dirty and unlicensed :slight_smile:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Don’t see you making any wholesale sales anytime soon

1 Like

I have two locations that can meet this order. I’m located in Colorado and have one distributor there and also in California for drop shipping. What are the thc potency you would need? I can give you a quote soon after.

I am in SoCal. Direct to labs in Adelanto. If you need Licensed Crude/Distillate let me know and i can make the introduction.
3109936771. Will need to verify that you qualify to purchase. They only do Licensed transactions. Thank you.

We are located in NorCal and SoCal. We can produce 250L a week.

916-290-3375
amanda@kushla.com

Can take car rd of you email back with contact info
Cebeede@gmail.com