Looking for CLS Hydrocarbon extractor ASAP

HELP. In need of a 10 lb extractor. Have all other equipment. Will pay cash. Was supposed to buy one today but the guy sold. My house, my income, everything depends on this.

Helps If You give info on Where and what
Kind of extractor
Check with @Killa12345 might know someone
As Well as your budget
Good luck

3 Likes

Closed loop. With recovery tank. I was supposed to pick one up today for 2500 (lucky) but he sold it from under me. Says he can have one by Tuesday but I need one ASAP. I’m in a right spot and need to produce ASAP. I have all trim, etc. just need a bigger blaster.

2 Likes

X100 on @Killa12345 for all your cls needs

we have a classified section.

1. your post belongs there (moved)
  2. there is a “for sale” section there… Closed loop extractors
  3. when looking for instant gratification, it’s really helpful to give a geolocation. “the right spot”? SMH.

Umm build one yourself ? You mention you have all other equipment must just be a matter of running to local extract store picking up few pieces

Did they come in ??? I am emailing them but suspicious about money gram, Wells Fargo, no PayPal option

Yes they actually came in as expected . was kind of skeptical but everything was perfect am 100% positive yours gonna come as well. good guys i mot comment…

1 Like

??? I’m having some shipping issues. Did you have these too??

1 Like

had to cover some extra delivery expenses like $300 extra as site insurance but all was good at the end.

Irk seems shady. They’re holding my package and delivered it to the wrong spot. After 1000 and 500 deposit