Need help in europe!!

Hello
I have been reading the forum for a while, I need the CRC in Spain, we are pioneers in all kinds of extractions here.
I would also like to bring together all the Spanish people who are in the forum, to be able to talk better about the advances and experiments, and make a strong community !!
Thank you very much and greetings from Spain

14 Likes

Buenos dia s desde amsterdam
Que parte de espana estais ?

9 Likes

Buenas!!
Estamos en el sur de españa (Andalucia) y en Barcelona.
Si quieren pueden ver nuestro trabajo en @peloafro en instagram.

4 Likes

You are in good hands with @Roguelab

10 Likes

Estare por barca pronto :+1:
I estoy buen conocido del sur de marbella san barbate del barameda

3 Likes

Tiene perfil en instagram? Podemos hablar por ahi mejor para conocernos en barca

Nope pero a fin del mes te lo consigo

2 Likes

escribalo aqui y le seguiremos!!

2 Likes

hola,soy de España natural de Barcelona y resido en Gerona, yo también hace tiempo que leo por aquí , pero no me había encontrado a un paisano :mueca:

1 Like

Bienn venido !!
Puess si todos los espanoles salen
Podemos empesar a conocer nos :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the welcome I had not launched before but I have been learning from you for a long time to meet you. Greetings to the whole community. :ola::saludo_vulcano:

3 Likes

Aha good english
So what part of canabis do you like
Growing extracting or distilling ?

2 Likes

i like all about cannabis grow,extract,disty,cookin,… can think i´ll try to do i have a relation with this plant more years ago since i have 14/15 years now i have 36 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Sounds familliar :smiley::smiley:
Once i am on my way to barca i will give a heads up
Any questions feel free
O by the way any adres in or near barca for oil-dry b80 to buy singel bags??

1 Like

No sabia que puediamos hablar español. :rofl::rofl::rofl: estoy en Estados Unidos pero mi familia viene de Tenerife y Cuba.

5 Likes

:joy::joy: hombre un par de miembros mas i podeumos organizar un glg meeting en espanol :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Así mismo es. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Representando califa e Oregon mi gente !! Que que !! Lol shout out to all the trimmers from Spain !! Solid people for sure

3 Likes

I’m sorry I can’t help you I don’t know where to find the b80 in the area, here are some things that don’t even come from the USA :decepcionado:

1 Like

No worry s i will have some fixed soon i ll give oil dry a call

2 Likes