Need CBD isolate and Tfree disty for Japanese Market

Hi everyone. We are a startup looking for bulk isolate and distillate. We plan to produce products in the US and ship to Japan. We also have wholesale clients in the Japanese market waiting for isolate. Problem is Japan has some unique import and export challenges and we are having a hard time finding a supplier that is willing to help us overcome them. Its pretty easy to find people shipping bulk to Japan but no one thus far has been able or willing to help us with material for our production of retail products. A few members that we have contacted previously have expressed interest but no one has yet been able to provide us with required photos and documents. Please DM if you would like to discuss further. We need to make our initial purchase very soon. We want a long term relationship with one supplier and plan to expand to other countries in the Asian market after establishing our brand in Japan.

Is it just seed to sale documentation that you are needing? We are a large c02 processor that grew most of our own biomass, therefore I have all required docs at every step. We also documented well with pictures. I’d be willing to discuss further. We have good quantities of iso and distillate on hand.

1 Like

I DMed you

Hey there,

I think we can help with this project. Feel free to contact me any time.

Sincerely,

Kyle Stearns
Honest Roots Company LLC
818-288-8818 (cell)
kyle@honestrootsco.com

HMU and let me know what documentation is needed. We are in OR and are embedded in pretty much every aspect of the market. Documented up the yin yang because it is required.
clifton.pieters@isophlora.com

I have been contacted by someone in japan who wants to make a decent sized order for my products but insists on paying with credit card, novice question here but how would I ever be able to complete this transaction without the risk of a chargeback

don’t do it hahah . they will charge back so fucking quick, your head will spin

Yeah… kinda figured haha thank you. Definitely quacked like a duck from the gate, generally get nothing but spam and scams from random emails

Are you still selling isolate? I am looking to import into Japan

1 Like

Are you still selling isolate?

Edit meant to dm

How do you prove authentication of the demanded documentation…?

Anyone can write up a season of cannabis in the field?

In Japan the only part of the hemp plant that can be processed is the stem. Any imported hemp product may only be produced from stem as well…not to many cannabinoids in the stems. I think this is because the only legal hemp farm in Japan (that i know of) produces a small crop, harvesting only the stalks, then they make a paper from it. I believe its an entirely ceremonial/historical endevour and not for commercial purposes.