Need CBD gummy Manufacturer

Hi guys,

My name is Zack. The company i work for ran into a problem with a gummy manufacturer. Long story short we had 2500 labels made since the manufacturer said our gummies were good to go. He fell threw so now we have these labels and no gummies. We are looking to have 25mg - 20 ct (500mg total) gummies made as soon as possible. Any recommendations/ advice would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Zack

location?

Charlotte, NC

Are you solely interested in having someone else do the work? I know it isn’t always practical to venture into new fields but gummies are fairly inexpensive to r&d and have a good margin if you make them yourself.

I mainly say this because it doesn’t seem to be an extremely large order, my crew can usually hand produce 5,600 in a work day.

3 Likes

As of right now we are looking to have another company do the work, do you have any contacts for gummy manufacturers?

Can you call me ? 704-904-2612

1 Like

for sure. give me about 20-30

Hi we are based in oregon and are happy to work with you. All of our oil is locally sourced. We are pretty booked up right now but can certainly try to fit you in. All of our ingredients are ethically sourced, there is no corn syrup, artifical colors or ingredients. Our gelatin is grass fed , steriod and antibiotic free. They taste amazing and would be happy to send some out to you to try. If you will be at the good life gang meet Up in California I will have some samples there.

Luke
857-264-7799

1 Like

I sent over a DM

Off subject, but curious about how grass feeding would affect gelatin. It would certainly make sense, and I’m not calling you out, just looking to understand how feedstock affects gelatin. Is it a relation of animal nutrition to collagen production?

3 Likes

Also curious about the grass fed gelatin.

3 Likes

Hi Zac,

We can help contact me at stacey@xtracttech.com 970-250-4663

Hello i believe I can help

A bit late but if anyone needs custom gummy molds or gummy manufacturing, we can help you out.

Check out our molds here: @darkcitymolds
Gummy flavors here:

I know Maxvera Wellness just did a merger with a major manufacturer and now they do gummies. maxverawellness.com

How much are your molds?

1 Like

You can find all pricing and stock designs on our website.