Need 5000 liters monthly of winterized, decarbed crude

Buyer wants to contract 5000 liters monthly of winterized, decarbed crude at price of approx 1450

What can we do for him?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::man_facepalming:

13 Likes

Tell buyer we also sell time machines and infinity stones.

13 Likes

Why would i do that?

Anyone with that amount of biomass available is going to take in through to distillate or another finished product.

You really want to fill that order and bring value to your buyer? Contract for the biomass directly with the farmers and setup tolling contracts for the extraction to crude. Like this:

BIOMASS SUPPLY CONTRACT: Need 100,000lbs+/- of CBD Hemp biomass monthly, long term / annual contract available, minimum lot size 10,000lbs, preference for those who can supply larger lots. Will consider one time buys of 50,000 lbs or larger.

TOLLING TAKE OFF CONTRACT: Need extraction tolling services, biomass to 5000 liters/mo of winterized, decarbed crude. We will provide biomass, testing, and logistics. Minimum toll contract size 500 liters/month, preference for those who can process larger volumes.

5 Likes

Please get verified before slanging.
One other point, your crude is about double the price of the going market rate.

2 Likes

Lol what

2 Likes

I’ve already informed you that you must be verified to sling products here

2 Likes

I guess its back to flagging them. Its the weekend. Everyone gets a little spam sandwich.

2 Likes

I can no longer flag. Apparently there is a limit. 9 hr cool down

5 Likes

I do apologize and yes we are working on verification now and spam sandwiches are disgusting lol

Cbd ?

2 Likes

You keep posting for sale ads, we’ll keep serving spam sandwiches

2 Likes

then stop spamming! dont post stuff for sale until you get verified

4 Likes

So I can message anyone ?? Like what does this even mean exactly ?? Am I aloud to message on other people posts ??

You are not verified. Therefore you do not have the privilege to sling product on here.

3 Likes

Your in Newport beach? Is this a cali product?

You’re allowed to read the top post you see every time you come here and follow those rules. Until then we’re gonna flag all your garbage. And hopefully with enough flags you’ll earn yourself an ip ban so we won’t have to see your spam again.

2 Likes