Need 20 million lbs of 10%+ Biomass

There’s a lot of bs ppl for sure 90% bs rate in this game

1 Like

By biomass do you mean crude ? 10:1 for a biomass soak seems overkill . Maybe I’m miss understanding your perspective .

Biomass normally means plant material prior to extraction.

1 Like

Have people in Oregon. Give a ring 415 471 8550

Have you laid eyes on it?

20,000(lbs) x 15(cup 30/FFE) x 12 (months)= 3.6 million lbs. I am under the assumption Humboldt by itself grows more biomass than this.

My friend can help hes ready to help you. Not all in one spot your gonna have to clear everybody you can find to fill that order

I don’t need it, I can supply the biomass. I’m just asking if you have seen a product your trying to sell. We walked every farm that claimed to have product over 2 weeks and 40 different locations and only 1 person has what they said: the supply isn’t there and everyone and there mother is saying they have something they don’t.

3 Likes

So you found no biomass after two weeks? Guess you are iether low balling or not connected, why ask for something if you don’t need it. Sounds like the rest of the time kickers

You realize I didn’t ask for anything? I asked if you saw the product you are trying to sell that’s all. How do you actually know it is there?

I was not low balling. Everyone is a lying sack of poo. I went walked about 10 lots claiming to have over a million pound and no one had close to it. Every friend that told me something was there was wrong about the product there.

So I’m asking. Have you seen the product? I saw about 45 million lbs with my own eyes. Have you sold anything in this industry? There was 15 mil in one lot on Thursday. This morning there is 6. All owner buy one guy. He has more even.

So my question still remains. Have you seen the product or are you just someone who sells product that isn’t there.

2 Likes

My friends are farmers and extractors working on things everyday. Thought I could help. See your orders are filled. Those are tall orders few guys did those amounts. Figured you needed all connections you could find.seems I replied to wrong person.

Wrong person was my point but also that you have not seen a product you are trying to sell: I respect what you are saying and know a lot of farmers and extractors and have equity in a lab and working on building out two more in Oregon. My point behind it and it’s not directed at you but you just so happen to be on the receiving side is that everyone and there mother try and broker and sell products that don’t exist and they have never seen and this is the only industry that happens in.

How is it that everyone has a lab for big isolate orders but no one knows the labs name or anything about except for they can produce the product.

How is it that everyone has millions on millions of lbs for sale but won’t let you walk the lots and when they do only 100k lbs is there.

Registered in the United States there was 200mil lbs grown in 2018, unregistered probably about the same. Does anyone know what’s actually left? Because in the last two weeks I’ve seen 45mil and have sold 15mil with another 7million getting done today. Bringing the buyer directly to the product.

So what’s really left in the us that people have seen and can sell?

3 Likes

I was only directing you to people. Never claimed a price or amounts. Just know there’s things left. Problem with this industry is yes lots of false statements, not sure why people waste everyone’s time. May your endeavours be prosperous!

This is a super simple purchase, show me a pile of 500K lbs and up to buy and we will proof up in person and transact on Tuesday (Monday is bank holiday)

Basic brokers have sent us to our own people, the best ones have actual real piles of biomass, can be milled or shucked.

Tel: [916-545-0034](tel:9165450034)

If you ask for an LOI then your too far away from the source ! We are here to make sure everyone involved eats and are solid authorized buyers.

1 Like

Do you have biomass

Yes we do r u still in need of 500k we have it
Call
707-339-5696strong text

Call me 4582129607 im stecez

Are you still searching?