Nano powder and capsule filling tolling needed

Did you ever get that chromatograph?

I just asked for it

got it. You sell chemical sludge and don’t care about your customers health, and it pisses you off to be called out for putting profits over people.

Its not a matter of your oil being “not for me” its a matter of it not being fit for human consumption. Having less shitty product doesn’t negate that you are selling garbage

1 Like

Honestly im thankful for the feedback from you and steve. I have being working hard on a higher potency oil since you first spoke to me. However i also listen to the needs of my customers and the fact is that my cat 3 d8 distiallte is wanted. Higher potency distillate is also wanted and i will provide that too. I have heard you loud and clear you think my oil is terrible. I disagree with you whole heartedly. The feedback has been overwhelming postive. I only found this out after smoking, vaping, and eating it first, only after getting all the test results back showing how clean it is. But we have already been here and im done playing the same record. I have clearly shown all my test results for transparency and critquing which you have done. If you dont like it you dont have to buy it. I have offered you free samples and you arent interested you are stuck in your ways and not open to fact that maybe this is not what you think it is.

I asked you about that chromatograph about a week ago, right? Got any idea why?

The fact that you didn’t have it, and still don’t tells some of us that you have not done all the research you could to ensure your products safety. How many different labs have you sent it to for testing? How many tests can you show us, one?

1 Like

exactly my point. This guy is assuming that the 30% isn’t ultracanceramide and is harmless cannabinoids with absolutely 0 evidence to back it up. The amount of people signing up to eat this toxic garbage in the gummy thread is astounding

3 Likes

This sounds like you’re listening to the green greed of dalla dalla bill yo and ignoring safely. when selling products you really don’t know how to produce SAFELY.

greed kills.

When you sell to a bunch of others who don’t GAF about safety, greed kills the market. For everyone. And the US Attorney who wants a dubya and ignores the rules to f your a, you’ll be directly in his cross hairs.

2 Likes