My question can this hardwood AC be used for delta 8

New here and reading lots and thank you for having this open Forum for knowledge in science Without the bullshit
If anyone can tell if this can be used to converting cbd distillate into Delta 8.
For i have 4 x 44 lbs of this AC hardwood

Powdered Activated hard wood
40 lbs - $249.99
40 lbs 4 xQuantity
Oil Extraction (Decolorization) EnviroSupply’s Powdered Hardwood Carbon is a high-capacity powder carbon manufactured from specially selected wood. It is specifically developed for greater chemical adsorption for better clarity, color, flavor and stability in beverage and industrial uses.

It has a high macropore content for targeting compounds with larger molecular structures and has excellent properties of rapid adsorption, superior decolorization performance, and fast filtering capabilities.
EnviroSupply’s Powdered Hardwood Carbon is manufactured to meet Food & Chemical Codex Standards and is kosher and vegan.

Activation MethodChemical, Phosphoric AcidIodine Number925 - 950 mg/gSurface Area1000 - 1100 m2/gApparent Density0.30 - 0.35 g/ccMoisture as PackedMax. 3 - 5%AshMax. 3 - 4%pH5 - 7Size Distribution100: 95 - 100%200: 80 - 95%325: 65 - 80%Molasses NumberMin. 20Caramel Decolorization>20

No, it’s a horrible way to produce D8- if you’re asking this question the answer is don’t even consider it- there are people who are already making D8 better, safer, and to a higher standard than you will be able to achieve without years of work- all you would be doing by entering the market is flooding it with unethically produced hot dog water

8 Likes

You’re very productive today

My shitlist just cleared up and I’m taking on new cummers.

7 Likes

in before “what about t-41”

1 Like

Thank you rowan for your honesty ; ok where would be the best place to start; and is anyone selling a sop or teaching the Methodology with safety in mind ; And can someone with commonsense achive a clean delta 8

You already know where to look, you’re here. This forum doesn’t tolerate a whole lot of spoon feeding.

A very quick search would yield you numerous individuals with various SOPs around D8. Of course a quick search and some basic understanding will get you there too.

Become one with the search bar