My first go mining diamonds 💎⛏

11 Likes

Looks great! What method did you use and how long have these been growing?

1 Like

Looking good.
Yea please share your method? So I can compare.

1 Like

I used the only the strong sauce tek. Except I only used dry ice. No alcohol for cryo, I will next time for sure. I also dewaxed 3 times on 3 seperate days. These guys have been growing 2 months now. I take them out of the freezer twice a day for just over an hour then put them right back to crystallize. Thanks for the kudos🙇‍♂️

6 Likes

couldn’t resist.

2 Likes

This has been on dry ice for 2 months?

Why are you placing in freezer ? I thought cold temp is around 60 f force and slow but big ass. Crystals ??

1 Like

Cold and slows the evap… makes the crash really long to get beautiful Crystal…Beautifully done

Well, I’ve just got to ask, is this after you took it out and let some of the butane evaporate so it is not so saturated and then sealed it up correct cuz I have large crystals form when I have my solution on dry ice and it’s over saturated with butane, beautiful crystals, but once they hit room temperature they melt they’re not stable yet, I know I’m just preaching to the choir and you already know this I just noticed a couple of people was confused so maybe that’ll help clear things up

2 Likes

Sorry for the confusion. It was on dry ice for 3 days. It’s been in a freezer for 2 months.

Yup, that’s after letting some of the butane evaporate. When it got to a level of saturation I was comfortable with, I put the top on and placed it into the freezer. Thanks for the clarification!

Near room temp they melt, and near freezing they crystallize back on to each other. The freezing part gives them more surface area, making them slightly bigger with each cycle from warm to cold.

Ok then you realize this isn’t stable crystals… That’s what I was asking you, they shouldn’t melt if stable

I’m just saying, you said at room temp they melt back into the solution correct? Ok if that’s the case pull out how has the actual nucelation began? Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t even when still melts unstable, my crystals are stable at room temp, up till like Something at least way higher than that till they melt over the rig? Just has me lil confused now

If that’s the case you could do that since you gathered up beauties and they may melt, but they grow back stable at room temp

They’re stable at room temp. My bad for the miscommunication. I’m referring to the crashing out part of things

3 Likes

Ok yeah bad ass that’s what I was thinking with that structure, but everyone else was basically asking that without saying, but yeah those are freaking gorgeous !!!

1 Like

how did you dewax 3 times ?
what method did you use ?
thanks