More gamesmanship demonstrating intent

Everyone has the same ability to look into as me. All I have the ability to do is cut up threads and close down threads. That’s really it.

My flags are a bit more powerful which I don’t use. Other than that…. We all have the same abilities. I can try to open one of these threads and see what happens.

3 Likes

Do it.

1 Like

Which are still closed??

1 Like

Maybe they opened back up? I was looking a couple of hours ago and graywolfs civility thread was locked with some others. But then i went and worked for a while.

‘Who’s flagging threads…’ is locked

Looks like a couple others opened back up

1 Like

I opened one to see if I get in trouble for opening which I suspect.

3 Likes

If they give you any guff, just tell them that you were asked to do so because the members wanted to figure out what was gong on. You can tell them I asked you specifically if they need to know.

It’s all good. It wouldnt be the first time I’ve been scolded. Lol.

2 Likes

Yeah, but there really is no need for you to get scolded for doing this.

messianic duty costs extra and is only available to members of the congregation. you’re SOL :pensive:

Ok then stop complaining, cause no one else cares either

1 Like

@Killa12345

Ok, that thread got closed again, but i went through the entire thing and could read every single comment. So nothing seems to be flagged. This does look a bit fishy, tbh.

Flags don’t disappear, do they? I should need to click ‘view flagged content’ i thought? Am i missing something here?

no u :raised_hand:

No one is agreeing with you though. Enough people agree with me that the site leadership literally ran away rather than deal with us

3 Likes

It does seem like they are waiting for the smoke to clear. I am still holding out for a @sidco response.

At a certain point though we might as well just make a duplicate thread for the ones closed if it’s just going to be tumbleweeds for a week.

2 Likes

Where is spdking?

4 Likes

None of the upper powers ever said the poll would change anything…… :joy::rofl::joy:

This is perfect example of

1 Like

WE WANT ANSWERS!!
I do not believe all those threads were closed for obsessive flagging.
Why wont the higher ups give us answers?

2 Likes

Yeah, wtf did I donate money for? Kinda weird how they went mia all of a sudden

Seems we all know now this is not a ‘community’ lol.

Which is fine, do whatever the hell they want, just don’t bum for dollars

4 Likes