More gamesmanship demonstrating intent

You are correct, it was a poor example. This thread is a better example of what I mean.

Although it is sometimes a nuisance to wade through irrelevant responses, it’s hard to complain. This website has taught me a ridiculous amount of information over the past few years and I’m very thankful to have access to the data within.

6 Likes

Didn’t @CuriousChemist22 already say he was the one doing it?..

2 Likes

He did. At this point it may be that others read that and have taken after, cause he at least was open about it.

1 Like

1 Like

He’s is definitely one of them I think there is more tho

Nah bud it’s a mystery.

still? he said he only gets 10 a day… that was a new one to i never got to or knew about…im wondering which other member hit max flags…

we should have a flag hall of fame for the members that flag the most!

2 Likes

Yes, that’s a great idea. Be held accountable for your fragrant fucking flagging.

3 Likes

Hall of shame for flaggers let’s do it!

3 Likes

you see i still contribute in positive ways sometimes… :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

gotta get to work… you all be safe!

5 Likes

You always have, brother.

1 Like

Fire teh lazer

2 Likes

i dont wanna be flagged for abuse.

Flag the most appropriate things

I think my flag approval is like 90% or something last time I saw a glimpse of the backend stuff. Should be one of the higher ones, b.c. I don’t flag off emotions etc just flagging dumby unverified slangers

2 Likes

Whichever one is a bitch.

4 Likes

Sounds like a government

2 Likes

I explore my mouth with a loaded .45 usually

1 Like

Because a .45 gets in between the teeth better than a toothpick? I might have to try that out.

1 Like

Precisely

Accidentally discharged once but a near miss. Grazed my earlobe

1 Like

This place is heavily moderated. I lost my lvl3 for no reason :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Should be ashamed of themselves sending in grey wolf to clean up​:weary::weary::weary: