Moonrock kurupt prerolls

Seeing these pop up all over illegal states and other places. Whats the deal? Anyone seen testing on them? I assume a preroll at the low cost its at that its filled with pesticides and mold. It smells terrible but people say they get high. Im thinking to myself ya because its filled with distillate and shitty low grade flower that didnt make the grade. You can get the packaging off of dhgate lol…

2 Likes

If you know DHgate has the packages. Why are you asking " whats the deal"? The deal is its BM.

6 Likes

I saw a kurupt moon rock. It looked like mexican brick weed covered in black wax from 2012. The kicker was that it smelled like beaver ass vanilla extract when new and like matches when it was burnt.

I think I’ll pass on the Kurupt products.

15 Likes

Moonrocks are just gross, especially since most use the coating to hide the swag inside and most have swag on the outside. Low grade smalls dipped in crude and covered with low grade kief and distillate

12 Likes

mid bud, covered with black crude oil, and then rolled in mid kief.

that’s the deal with Kurupt moonrocks.

6 Likes

I met one of their extractors at a desert party. He was low key bragging about how they just took cheap lows (we all knew this). Then took their bho out the close loop before they had purged all the solvent so it was real gooey. And made the moonrocls with that. That way they saved a bunch of time purging and reheating their concentrate.

4 Likes

I love moon rocks. I dont like that brand.

4 Likes

Elaboration, COAs. Have you tested them?

A coa on most black market products is kind of useless. What’s the chance their QC is high enough to have any consistency from batch to batch?

3 Likes

Fire nug dipped in fire oil dipped in fire kief

2 Likes

After the fact and I was kind of calling his bs on him being facetious lol