Mom's got Cancer

My mother was diagnosed with stage two adino carincoma in her throat. She has been on 1+ G of RSO daily and is not sleeping thru the nights. I am shatter on a magnetic spinner at 120c for 1hr then adding 10% sunflower lecithin and pulling it into 1g syringes for her?

I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around why she isn’t sleeping? So…I’m looking for way to make the RSO more narcotic for her (more CBN) is anyone willing to share a decarbing temp/time that will work for this?

5 Likes

What state are you in ? Been in the same position would love to help

3 Likes

The only proof of concept that i have achieved is. Bubbeling pure oxygen treu 2:1 solvent oil solution
Under uv light from a pond sterilizer
After bubbling a lot of oxigen treu solution on interval s after aboat three weeks. I ended with 20% + CBN
Iodine is the shorter route but hard to find and more than yust. Basic chemistry

In My early days dooing SPD with low vacuum and. High temps 3 passes would end in the 8-10 % range CBN
I think a controled air leak speeds up the oxidation to

Another way would be acid for several thc removal sops aka burn the thc to CBN
But i don t know those yet sorry

Try having your mom on cbd and thc at a 1:1 ratio
Lecitine is goodand a healty dieet
I really hope all comes to a good end
And You and your mom can look back years back to this period as part off life
Hang in there :fist_right:

7 Likes

What strain? How much does she take at a time and how much before bed? Is it dewaxed beforehand? What is her complaint about not being able to sleep?

Valerian root and melatonin may help. Mix them in with the lecithin and then your concentrate.

I am a cancer survivor and I beat cancer post chemo. I may be able to give personal insight to this subject

9 Likes

In Los Angeles.

Appreciate the response friend.

1 Like

I use the crude meant for the spd for rso. I treat a clients father who has stage 4 cancer. I always test out what goes out. And honestly, what I tried was the most potent and medicated I’ve ever been in 25+yrs.

I did a pea size, was way too much. And I’m no lightweight. I eat my 80mg edibles easily.

Shoot me a dm. Im always willing to help out the sick

2 Likes

Im sorry to here about tour mom cancer is a bitch… Rick simp himself goes into alot of detail on how to decarb via rice cooker. Also check out

https://gcmaf.se/how-gcmaf-works/

Seems to be the most promising treatment for cancer.

1 Like

Just for love of marijuana, do NOT use naptha like Rick does/did.

7 Likes

I agree use 190 proof everclear

2 Likes

O By the way i would really get your mom the lecitine but also black seed oil
Black seed oil is a highly natural oxidating oil to organic compounds but iT
Rises oxigen levels in the body making the RSO and cbd work better
Yust don t mix them each should be administered sepperatly
Maybe You Searching for CBN should mix them for iT Will break down thc and cbd faster then regular vegtable oils
But i have No analitics on that

1 Like

@Roguelab. Wouldn’t extracting really old weed get you to a high cbn rate. Like 2+ Years old. Or does it not work that way??

3 Likes

The dose for cancer patients is 900mg thc and 900 Mg of cbd daily
These are the doses at Wich certain benifits have been recorded yet No proof that that was the reason so what can i say

3 Likes

Yes iT Will get higher numbers of CBN but 4/6 % so manipulating the oil one way or the other Gives better results
But hè the older the better as a starting point Yes sure

2 Likes

Restec has Some Nice research on this
Used often by lawyer in trails of dope found in second hand cars
Often sold after seizure by gouvernement
And Where. Not all the loot was removed/found and after new owner owns the Car the old looth is found and in a fu€:)/d up posision :unamused:

1 Like

i decarb in a beaker at 160c - 170c (hot plate digital temp setting) the time varies based on your beaker. Just decarb until all bubbles stop including the small ones. Then leave it on an additional 20 minutes for good measure. Start there.

1 Like

I am also a cancer patient. I know how to make red oil and have posted that in various forumns. If you seek a medicine that assists in sleep then the red oil is highly effective.

However do not be surprised that things like sleep elude your mother. This medicine in my experience eases the symptoms but at times not so much and at other times yes. My thoughts are with you and your kin in this difficult time.

Below are shots of red oil being cooked up from normal extract. There are a few paths to make red but in all cases if you seek sedative relief I have found the red to turn the trick. The basic idea is uber simple: You slow cook the extract over a very low heat. As you cook the extract will reduce itself. There is a 13% reduction in volumn when decarboxylating THCA which makes up most of the extract I get. As you cook it, simmer really, you will be slowly cooking off terpenes and depending on starting strain the odor at first will be strong and not altogether pleasant. However as you approach about ⅔ of original volumn of the starting extract you should note a decided change in odor. The odor to me takes on an unmistakable sweet smell to it and in my older posts elsewhere I refer to this as when it sweetens up. By then the compound will darken considerably and it really takes a light shinging through to see the change to red. I will skip the process that uses isopropyl even though a few of these shots shows the use of it to remove waxes as desired. I find leaving waxes in to be more pleasant vaping in red oil.

It is simple as that. You slow cook the compound down to reduce it and simmer in open atmosphere for several hours. Oxidation and degredation will work the magic and voila you have red oil. I have not ingested except by vaping but this is fully bioavailable so I predict oral dosing would behave in similar fashion.

Whether this works for your mother or not of course is highly unpredictable but my experience is the red oil has much less cognitive high and much more sedative high. Good luck.

2 Likes

I noticed that he used alcohol when he was still illegal but than once he became more of a household name his site said naphtha …

For additional bioavailability you can add in a small amount of DMSO I believe. That stuff’s strong though, so make sure you handle and dose with care! It worked very well in the apple cider vinegar tincture spray I’ve used in the past.

Thank you I will try that