MJBizCon Agenda and Plans

People can buy these unit or do long term leases. Probably why they use the terminology…its not owned by mgm but i think its on they own the grounds that its on.

you dont want that vista view with the balcony for the extra $20 or so. There is a video of each room. The room i got is the same with a view and a balcony. I did reaseach bro. I thought dollar for dollar this was the best deal. Of course there is cheaper but fuck for $500 for 3 days and its nice… Im good.

1 Like

You’re more than welcome to come party with us!

1 Like

correct, and it you are allowed to utilize all MGM ‘stuff’ staying in the towers.

1 Like

Well all be there at the encore. We should create a WhatsApp group to plan for after parties.

5 Likes

Im trying to get out there. I went in 2017 it was unforgettable to say the least

2 Likes

Reading this thread makes me want to go and meet all of you…

5 Likes

You don’t Wana meet @Killa12345 he scurry and it’s over rated :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Exactly @Siosis! :joy::rofl::joy:

Im hoping to secure enough weed and concentrates to make a few light weights cold sweat. I dont think what i can bring on the plane will be enough to fuck up a whole party…BUT. I am trying to purchase 2oz of flower and 1/2-1oz of concentrates…plus what im bringing for 3 days…

I think that plus what i have will be plenty for any occasion we link up for…Think me and @siosis will start out with the dirtly distillate blunts with a g each in them. Im assuming he will be looking for a new wiped film…To soon bro??? fucking with ya…cant wait to party with everyone.

4 Likes

:cry::cry: LOI got 3 20L full bore short paths going already

1 Like

There is a whole lot of love and respect here.

1 Like

Not in GLG (yet!) but will be at BizCon, would love to link up with some people to chat and smoke with. Haven’t booked a room yet either so will look into those MGM suites @Killa12345, seems like a steal.

3 Likes

Welcome to our MJBizcon booth 1329 to try out our vaporizer and QCELL carts

2 Likes

My manager Jimmy will come MJBizcon as well.
Are all the hotels nearby reserved?:astonished:

3 Likes

Cash discounts for GLG memberships, might even run a little Bizcon flash sale :zipper_mouth_face:

16 Likes

Guess I might need to bring some extra bills…let me know if you go with some hookup pricing :wink:

3 Likes

I’m fortunate as a business partner lives in Henderson like 15 minutes from venue; very pumped for free stay.

GLG sesh is booked up but would still love to sesh with anyone from forum who wants to talk shop and smoke Headstash.:call_me_hand::muscle:.

10 Likes

I’ll be there. Not sure what hotel at this moment, a client booked it for me.

Lmk what hotel you stay in when you figure it ou, I still need to book mine

2 Likes

I’d like to RSVP (can’t do it on the site because I’m not a member yet) and pay cash there too. Who should I email/DM?

2 Likes

You can hit up @illnyetheshatterguy and Rsvp, but if you arent already a member you will go on the reserve list. We currently are sold out for the 12th, and halfway sold out on the 11th

9 Likes