MJBizCon Agenda and Plans

I know its a month out but im sure a lot of people are booked up for MJbizcon

Where are you all staying? What days is everyone gonna be out there? Im gonna be traveling alone but would rather stay and party with a bunch of forum members then off in the cut by myself.

Im sure people are staying in a lot of the hotels around the convention center as they are more then a baller suite in a LV strip hotel.

What day is the Vegas GLG Meetup? If anyone dont have a hotel and wants to split something…let me know. Id like to have this booked up in the next day or so.

11 Likes

I have a hotel room booked that am not going to use since one of my guys has a condo across the street from show. Its yours if you want it.

12 Likes

GLG Meetup is the evening of the 12th

Need you guys to RSVP for the event GoodLifeGang.tech

@Killa12345 are you coming?

12 Likes

If I get everything booked up in the next day. I’d like too.

I definitely wanna come to a glg meetup. I’ll get you know by weds my concrete plans but 95% chance I’ll be out in Vegas for mjbizcon and would love to get together for a glg event and take you out to dinner.

EDIT: Im all booked up for Tues threw the redeye on late friday night. Love to meet anyone out there…

2 Likes

I’ll be there. We are getting 2-3 rooms somewhere If you Wana book with us for a group rate

1 Like

I just paid for a junior vista balcony suite at the signature @ MGM. Looks pretty nice. 1.2 miles from the convention. Was $500 with resort fees. 4.5 stars in vegas…:man_shrugging:

https://www.hotels.com/ho266270/?q-check-out=2019-12-13&FPQ=4&q-check-in=2019-12-10&WOE=5&WOD=2&q-room-0-children=0&pa=19&tab=description&JHR=6&q-room-0-adults=1&YGF=14&MGT=3&ZSX=1&SYE=3

10 Likes

Got a suite at MGM signature towers. And is on the monorail thing. Super easy access to the actual convention

1 Like

I still need to book a hotel too. Any suggestions?

I will definitely be attending the GLG meetup - can’t wait to meet some of you guys. Should be a fun week.

3 Likes

me and @yycmmj will be on the mgm grounds in different hotels but same area…the place im staying at was super cheap and close to the airport(2 miles) and the convention center(1.2 miles). i got a balcony so i can blaze there. still only cost $500 with paying extra with the option to cancel any day up to Dec 8. If any one has a better stay…im all ears. Its only $28 for me to cancel my room.

The room video looks good enough for me…aint trying to live there…Like i said i got the jr balcony vista suite for 3 days for $500 total with resort fees and cancellation.

3 Likes

Me and my team from Green Machine will be there 100 percent! We are definitely down to party with anyone and everyone!

10 Likes

Hey guys! I will be in Vegas for the event and would love to link up with everyone from GLG.

Not a member yet but I’d like to meet the team trying to work my way towards a life time membership.

I’ll be staying 10 mins off the strip I’ll be there for a few days :herb: :dash:

3 Likes

So I believe me and my partners are going to airbnb a 5 bedroom house with a pool n spa for the convention. afterparty at the airbnb anyone?!

9 Likes

Stop by our booth and chop it up! #C7344

3 Likes

We are going to book rooms in the same spot :call_me_hand: see yah there!

3 Likes

cant wait brotha…we gonna have some fun…might see @kycbd od on weed hanging with me

4 Likes

We’re all in. Got over 10 of us headed from East coast. Looking forward to linking with the GLG family & friends.

4 Likes

:rofl::joy: shit yeah that’s the plan

1 Like

Don’t think I will be making it. If I do, I will be at the TraveLodge. For old times sake. 1997. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, lets just say I’d never seen that quantity of hashish before.

1 Like

Hell yeah. @GreenMachine_Consult has the idea. If i had a team. If probably do the same but us degenerates spend too much money on Florida safety meetings.

3 Likes

The link you posted says “condo - hotel” does that mean it’s condo style? Probably gonna grab a jr suite if that’s the MGM

@Killa12345 this right?

2 Likes