Mile high labs are great people..but is this possible?

We are talking 100k lbs of biomass a day. I know there are companies that can do that. But the pictures of the machine…just not sure.
I am not bashing them at all. Great people that own and run that lab.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvCxxbVAXvf/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=115u72xv1krd9

6 Likes

I think thats one of many skid mounted setups theyve got going

3 Likes

Maybe? Article is a little vague…says the skid can process 50 acres a day. Thought it was per skid. You could be right

doubt

3 Likes

¯_(ツ)_/¯¯

Dabatronicus here, you think their freezing with LN2 to process straight from the field? Or you think he means 50 acres a day after it’s been chopped?

1 Like

Sad you can Legally screw a lot of good people in this industry, and still be loved by the masses, its just the CO2 product that people like is all.

Who prefers CO2

1 Like

My cynical suspicion is that the 50k/day is just to debuck/deseed/sort/size reduce the plant material down to where it can be extracted. Spitball math on the power requirements of a 50k lb/day extraction op say it won’t fit on the back of a semi.

1 Like

Typo, meant 50 acres

I mean, depending on yield that’s still a pretty sizable amount of plant material. Don’t know what average yield per acre is on outdoor grows here in Colorado (I’m a processor not a farmer)

I believe that is one of 3 modules.

Only heard about this one other time! Does this actually happen? Ln2 in Shipping containers guys in suits? How does this happen?