Micron sizes for CBD , CBG , THC

Hey has anyone done any research into varying trichrome sizes? Are THC trichs bigger? Ive been making some cheese last few days and had neat results .

5 Likes

I think I remember hearing CBG trichs are a little larger, definitely interested in learning the truth

3 Likes

I will be doing some more runs this week . Definitely will try various micron filtering .

1 Like

I wonder if 1:1 trichs are in between the 2

Edit: maybe different types of trichs have different concentrations of chemical compounds on the same plant. Can we remediate the THC this way to make compliant hemp products??

This is some :fire: hemp rosin a local company makes that’s pretty dang close on compliance.

1 Like

They’re cutting that shit with isolate or distillate to get those numbers, 100%

.42% LOQ for d9? tf is that lmao

5 Likes

Woah! Solventless CBD diamonds looking great! Are they making these in the rosin press or making rosin and making diamonds and mixing them? If the whole lot is at .61 the crystal formations have to be <.3 iIwould think

Edit: maybe the diamonds are mixed in to make the d9 be lower

I don’t know 100% because I haven’t watched them make it but it’s supposedly all organic and straight rosin. The testing comes from Colorado MED/METRC lab and is acceptable to me but I do agree that the loq is high even though they use a testing methodology is approved by CO.

If it’s cut, that’s disappointing. I was impressed by the low thc.

There would be much more decarbed THC if the CBD/CBDa ratios were true. The only way I could see it truly being solventless is if they took it to solventless diamonds and re-homogenized it

I messaged them about it on reddit a while back, they said they use a 24 hour heat cure process but it still doesn’t add up

1 Like

A hemp lab would certainly have a lower LOQ for delta9

1 Like

That’s a good call, I just realized I read those wrong as the opposite CBDA/CBD ratio. I agree there should be more d9 even with that loq.

1 Like

It seems like they added isolate now that I look more closely, I’ll ask them about it when I see them. They are making bubble hash then rosin though, potentially some isolate to dilute.

2 Likes

Alright… cheese has been sent to the lab. Hopefully have COAs next week. Now going to try some THC degradation with UVB light. Anyone play with that on trichromes? My idea is to lay the cheese out on parchment paper thin as possible and set the UVB tube like 30 cms above. Do a few different light times…1 hr , 2 hrs etc. Anyone have any tips or ideas?

2 Likes

Maybe they add iso to the hash and press it? I’ll try that just for the lulz

Ok sorry for the delay . Here is my CBG water hash COA. So when people talk compliant - is it total cannabinoid % under 0.3% THC or is D9 under 0.3% THC ?

Uploading: 10238.2.pdf…

Dependent on state laws. some are total thc some are d9 only.

10238.2.pdf (207.9 KB)

Spoon for you…

Gracias , suddenly I feel so compliant . Well in Colorado. Haha

1 Like