Merry Christmas @all

Merry Christmas everyone - If you’re of a different religion or do not celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays -.

Please enjoy the day, family, food and obviously dabs.

21 Likes

Merry holiday the 25th of december. Everyone hopefully will be enjoying contaminate free smoke.

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to all! I’m off to start the Smoked Standing Rib Roast SOP :wink::fire::fire::fire:

7 Likes

3fqvks

18 Likes

:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::mrs_claus::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::man_scientist::woman_scientist:

6 Likes

bah fucking humbug to the lot of ya

11 Likes

Merry fishmass indeed. Happy holidays and thank you for being the greatest community ever. I am happy to have made all your acquaintances. You have enriched my existence immeasurably. May you all prosper and thrive.

12 Likes

Happy Chritsmahanuquanzica! And belated solstice! Y’all are great, and I’m thankful for the gifts of knowledge you all have shared. Best presents of the year! May this coming year prove itself to be better than the last!

9 Likes

Lmfaoooooo and you too my friend

4 Likes

May all your threads be winding…

From the (once was) USB of A

Where electrickery and lightning once coexisted :shushing_face:

7 Likes

Merry, happy, healthy and prosperous!
Whatever you celebrate, whatever you choose as your pronoun…Peace!

4 Likes

Happy 4200 Christmas to all! Keep the forum informative and troll free! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy holidays to all my great friends here​:call_me_hand:t3::fire::call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

so long as hobbits are still allowed :wink:

3 Likes

Wish you guys all the best at coming 2020

1 Like